Dinobots reissue giftset... is it possible?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Born 2B Alive!, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Well the Arielbots were released in 1994, 12 years ago, and they are supposedly lost/too damaged.

QFT. Why the heck are people always talking about reissue Dinobots in a giftset?!? They do not combine. They never were in a giftset. They're relatively large figures that make a giftset problematic and expensive.

Beside the big one-time cost issue, I know I would prefer to put 5 separate TFC "books" on my shelf than try to display(or store) 1 huge box. Individual releases would also help sales, if someone just needs 1 Dinobot or is just a big Grimlock fan or needs to replace a broken Swoop, they might not want to shell out for a huge giftset to get 1 figure.

Born 2B Alive!, As far as retail companies using the internet to figure out what their consumers want... they really need more reliable/accurate data than an internet petition to make such decisions. Plus opinions on the internet are often contradictory there are few things the majority clearly agrees on. And that "majority" are the "hardcore" fans that probably make up a minority of the market , so it's not necessarily a good idea to base business decisions on their opinions.