Dinobots/Insecticons DLC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GRIML0CK, Jul 29, 2012.

1. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

How would you guy's like to see them in multiplayer and escalation. Maybe fitted with their own classes and gadgets, we'll just have to see.

2. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    I believe this has been discussed already. If not, this would be pretty interesting to play as the Dinobots or Insecticons in escalation, but not multiplayer. I'm satisfied with having just Dinobot/Insecticon heads. (See demo)

3. GRIML0CK

Escalation would fit them well, due to their size. But having them in competitive wouldn't be terrible, that's if HMS plays their cards right with balance issues and such.

4. Kalyx triaD

Kalyx triaD R-Tyme Entertainment

I wouldn't want them to do anything that negatively effects the balance. If they found a way to make it fit, wanna see it.

5. GRIML0CK

Right on. I hope it happens, seeing as they guaranteed us Dinobots/Insecticons for DLC. I don't want just Dino heads, I'd love to see all of the them in their alt modes in multiplayer. I'd enjoy it more then ever!

6. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Considering the dinobots and insecticons are in the game, and their heads are in the multiplayer demo, would you guys be pissed if high moon charged us $10 for content that is probably on the disc at launch? It will be another uproar like the from ashes DLC from mass effect 3, I also wonder if you need to enter a code to play multiplayer when you buy a new game.

7. GRIML0CK

I'd give in. I want nothing more then to tower over little Autobots & Decepticons as my alt T-rex form. That's about as fun as it gets lol

8. GRIML0CK

From the looks of i'd say no. I think only EA charges for online passes. I doubt HMS would even think about charging for passes, after all they are accomplished of their game and support it in every way. EA on the other hand, lacks that.

9. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Why does everyone worry about balance? How cool would it be to be fighting some big lumbering robot/dinosaur and taking them on as a team or with your own heavy hitters?

10. ArmoredSwampert

ArmoredSwampert Literal Pokéformer

Didn't they already confirm this?

11. GRIML0CK

Haha, as cool as that sounds balance would be a must. Cause you see without balance you'd have problems. I'd like to have something finished and done right then to have a repeat of Battlefield 3, that game has more memory then most my games put together with just consistent patches.

12. GRIML0CK

And yes it is confirmed. I just thought i'd discuss them with everyone on how they would fit/play in multiplayer.

13. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

Teamwork?:lolol :lol 

The closest you'll get to teamwork is some guy following you around and helping you.

WAIT A MINUTE, I just realized how awesome it would be to see a robot dinosaur fight an infiltrator, based on how they would probably be equal to each other in a fight.

14. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I doubt they will get there own class but they will fit into class's so flying insects and dinosaurs will go into scientist. The big dino's into the destoryer and titan (and insect if there is one big enough) and the insects would go into the infiltrater probably hovering over the ground

15. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    All I want from the DLC is to have the robot parts for robot form, and that the torso transforms you into a dino/insect. NOT just creepy bug heads and stupid dino heads.

16. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah if the Dinobot/Insecticon presence is just the beast mode heads I'll be really let down. That said, it would be an easy paid DLC to skip.

Considering Swoop is pre-order DLC I can't imagine they'd leave it as just heads. Beast Modes wouldnt be hard to implement. Movement with the analog sticks to walk, hold down LT/L2 to run and they could still jump just as well as the other vehicles.

Although actually if the Dinobot/Insecticon DLC is only for competitive multiplayer and not Escalation I'll probably pass anyway. I've never thought of High Moon as competent at creating a balanced or engrossing multiplayer experience and my time with the FoC demo has done nothing to change it.

17. GRIML0CK

The demo only displays their heads in alt mode, if this is what we're getting then that's a bummer. ):

18. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Well, the demo doesn't have locked versions of all of the parts (Blast Off and Barricade parts have been seen in images), so there's hope in that.

19. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just hope that those actual Dinosaur and Insecticons heads in the demo are not the actual DLC.

20. GRIML0CK

If they don't implement them in their alt modes in competitive multiplayer lets all hope they'll be Escalation atleast.