Dinobots, encore, classics hardhead, g1 reissue, masterpiece, rotf, henkei, binaltech

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ae_productions, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

UPDATED 11 28 2010

Well, I am getting out of collecting transformers. Mostly.

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH A MESSAGE ON THIS POST HERE. I have this page bookmarked since it won't let me bookmark the PM's. I will check it on my phone often. I'll get back to you much faster if you post a question/comment here.

I have about 170 or so to sell! MORE COMING SOON. CHECK BACK OFTEN, updated often.

I am only collecting Macross / Robotech / Mospeada toys now, due to our family cutting back. So, most of my transformers have to go. This will be a slow listing, things will be added as often as I can get to them.

Prices include FREE SHIPPING. (Continental USA only, Alaska, HI and international shipping rates will be extra).

I am looking for CASH. I may do some trades, but right now, I am only looking for: Macross/Mospeada/Robotech toys. Prices can be negotiated within reason. I did a lot of research and these prices are a fair market value. Remember, prices do include FREE SHIPPING.

G1 GNAW CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) This G1 unofficial reissue is dead mint and complete. Box has wear. Toy is mint and complete. Includes instructions and unapplied sticker sheet!

IMPOSSIBLE TOYS SPIKE AND SPARKPLUG CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) I will sell them seperately or as a set. These are to scale with G1 Transformers, and are around 1:60 scale. Even though these human allies are so tiny, their arms, legs move. They come with a base (Spike does, Sparkplug does not) and tool accessories too!

G1 WEAPONS CONTACT ME FOR PRICES CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only). Various weapons, original and reissues. TONS. Here are a few:

Soundwave chrome missiles
    Grapple Chrome missiles on tree or loose
    Inferno Chrome missiles on tree or loose
    Mirage missiles
    Mirage Gun
    Mirage Missile launcher
    Hound Chrome missiles
    Prowl Chrome missiles
    Bluestreak (streak) blue streak missiles (Chrome)
    Smokescreen chrome missiles

BINALTECH ALTERNATORS ORIGINAL HASBRO, TAKARA AND KO CONTACT ME FOR PRICES CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only). Various characters. TONS. Here are a few:

SHOCKWAVE ALT
    SHOCKWAVE POLICE CAR KO
    STREAK BINAL TECH BT W/BOX
    TRACKS BT BINALTECH w/BOX
    STREAK YELLOW BLACK STRIPES KO
    HOUND WHITE KO
    HOUND ALT
    HOUND BT (PENDING TRADE)
    WHEELJACK BT MISB (PENDING TRADE)
    HOT ROD HOT RODIMUS bta kiss player
    NEMESIS PRIME SDCC ALTERNATORS
    SIDESWIPE ALT
    SUNSTREAKER ALT
    SUNSTREAKER POLICE CAR KO
    JAZZ ALT
    JAZZ ALT w/G1 replolabels (looks just like G1 Jazz Meister color scheme)
    ROLLBAR ALT
    RICOCHET ALT
    YELLOW HUMMER KO
    BLACK HUMMER KO
    RED HUMMER KO (IRON HIDE, IRONHIDE)
    MORE!!!

PP-01 iGear FAITH LEADER FIRST RELEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only). This is the original release with the 2 different Masterpiece MP Optimus Prime (Convoy) Heads. Just like the MP-01, and MP-04, but scaled for Transformers Classics (Generations, United, Henkei) or even G1. Features all the same features as the Master piece Prime. Matrix of leadership, perfect transformation, energon axe, G1 accurate gun, chrome parts, talking mouth. Please note there are no working electronics in this toy.

PP-01B Nemesis FAITH LEADER FIRST RELEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only). This is the original release with the 2 different Masterpiece MP Optimus Prime (Convoy) Heads. Just like the MP-01, and MP-04, but scaled for Transformers Classics (Generations, United, Henkei) or even G1. Features all the same features as the Master piece Prime. Matrix of leadership, perfect transformation, energon axe, G1 accurate gun, chrome parts, talking mouth. Please note there are no working electronics in this toy.

PERFECT EFFECT RUMBLE FRENZY CONTACT ME FOR PRICES CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only). This is for Rumble OR Frenzy by perfecteffect. These spot on G1 robots recapture the likeness of the original G1 cartoon from the 80's. They transform into guns. Gun parts can put put on hands to emulate pile drivers. SUPER articulated. Super cool. I will sell as a set or individually.

IGEAR AUTOBOT BASE TF-007A Teletran-1 Diorama Set w/ mini-Soundwave (Orange Version) CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) This item has long since been sold out. It will work with ALL classics, and G1 Transformers. Complete with Ratchet's medical bay, Teletran 1 computer, mini soundwave (WST or world's smallest transformers), Wheeljacks tool drone, ect. Pretty large and cool playset, re-enact the Ark or Arc from G1.

1* Center Computer
    1* Left Side Computer
    1* Right Side Computer
    1* Scanning Satellite
    2* Screen
    1* Maintenance Center
    1* Manipulator
    12* Front Wall
    12* Floor
    8* Side Wall
    1* Mini Tape Deck
    1* Sticker

G1 SHOCKWAVE SHOCK WAVE reissue with BOX MINT MINT MINT! CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) This G1 unofficial reissue is dead mint and complete. The electronics do work. Box is in EXCELLENT shape, minus one small imperfection on the corner of the flap. Includes strofoam tray, electronics work like new.

G1 SUNSTREAKER REISSUE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) This G1 unofficial reissue is dead mint and complete. Box is in EXCELLENT shape, Complete with missile, yellow shoulder things, 2 fists, instructions, box, bubble (insert). NOTE: No Stickers. None applied, but no sticker sheet came with this item!! You can order a perfectly new set at reprolabels.com.

G1 WHEEL JACK REISSUE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) This G1 unofficial reissue is dead mint and complete. Box is in EXCELLENT shape, Complete with missile, yellow shoulder things, 2 fists, instructions, box, bubble (insert). NOTE: No Stickers. None applied, but no sticker sheet came with this item!! You can order a perfectly new set at reprolabels.com.

CRAZY DEVY custom PREDAKING and DEVISTATOR PARTS CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) These are custom toy parts made by the company Crazydevy from crazydevy.com. Many of these parts are sold out.

DEVISTATOR PARTS
    CDMW-01 CRAZY DEVY DEVASTATOR LED HEAD
    CDMW-02 CRAZY DEVY DEVISTATOR Custom Hips/Waist
    CDMW-05 Construction Brigade Power Parts Hands & Giant Magna Laser
    CDMW-08 Construction Brigade Power Parts Custom Forearms
    CDMW-09 Construction Brigade Power Parts Barrel, Mounting Plate & Shoulder Brace Set

PREDAKING PARTS (Predacons, G1 or reissue)
    CDMW-10 The King's Power Parts Custom Head

IMPOSSIBLE TOYS QUINT QUINTESSONS CONTACT ME FOR PRICES FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) These are custom toys made by Impossibletoys from impossibletoys.com. Many of these parts are sold out.

Quint-01 - Quintesson Judge
    Quint-02 - Quintesson Scientist - Inquirata
    Quint-03 - Quintesson Prosecutor
    Quint-04 - Quintesson Prosecutor
    Quint-05 - Quintesson Guard

G1 REISSUE DINOBOTS SET $225.00 CONTACT ME FOR PRICING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only) ALL FIVE DINOBOTS, YES, THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL FIVE G1 DINOBOTS WITH BOXES, INSERTS, INSTRUCTIONS, NEW UN-USED DECALS & STICKERS! You get SNARL, SWOOP, SLAG, SLUDGE and the Dino bot commander GRIMLOCK. These are all EXCELLENT g1 replica reissues, but they are NOT official release. However, they are of excellent quality, from my own collection! I am picky. These toys LOOK GOOD AS NEW! NO, THESE ARE NOT CRAP RE-ISSUES! They look and feel like BRAND NEW G1 Transformers. Die cast metal. Chrome parts. Good quality plastic. These reissues are of EXCELLENT quality, nearly as good as the 1980's originals. 100% complete, all swords, guns, missiles, missile launchers, sticker sheets, instructions booklet, G1 box (mint), inserts, the whole deal. In the past, some of these unofficial dinobot reissues were crap, BUT NOT THIS SET. These Dinobots are AWESOME. The dino bots have good joints, new chrome, excellent paint. The only dinobot that is not up to my collection standards is Snarl. It' minor, but, there are two things...In robot mode, his eyes are over painted, and the red chest was not the best paint job either. But otherwise, he is AWESOME. Each dinobot comes with an EXACT REPLICA G1 box complete with ROBOT POINTS and tech specs! No joke. All boxes are in c8 condition with only MINOR shelfwear! The inserts are included too. There is tape on the sides of the inserts so the bubble can still hold the dinobot in the package. I think it can be removed, I am not going to try it.

TOYS R' US COMMEMORATIVE RE-ISSUE G1 BOXES: $4.00 EACH ADDITIONAL BOX, FIRST BOX $9.00 FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only)
    These boxes are in EXCELLENT SHAPE, rated at c8. They have only minor shelf wear. NO TOY. NO WEAPONS. NO STICKERS. NO INSTRUCTIONS. This is for the box and insert only. I have many to choose from.

CHOICES:
    Grapple
    Hoist
    Skywarp
    Thundercracker

TAKARA - TOMY TFC (TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION) G1 REISSUE BOXES WITH FOLD OUT POSTER! $6.00 EACH ADDITIONAL BOX, FIRST BOX $11.00 FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only)
    These boxes are in EXCELLENT SHAPE, rated at c8. They have only minor shelf wear. NO TOY. NO WEAPONS. NO STICKERS. NO INSTRUCTIONS. This is for the box and insert only (only one box does NOT have the inserts, it is noted below). I have many to choose from.

CHOICES:

Jazz #1
    Prowl #2
    Skids #3 <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON
    Tracks #4
    <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON
    Smokescreen (no inserts) #5 <==== FREEBIE FOR ZAP DRAGON
    Inferno #8
    Astrotrain #11
    Minibots #12 (featuring 6 minibots: Bumblebee, cosmos, gears, huffer, warpath, and powerglide) <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON
    Hound #14
    Blitzwing #17 <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON
    Perceptor #19 <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON
    Kup and Wheelie #20
    <==== SOLD TO ZAP DRAGON

UNOFFICIAL G1 REISSUE BOXES $6.00 EACH ADDITIONAL BOX, FIRST BOX $11.00 FREE SHIPPING (YES! I will ship worldwide, but the FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental USA only)
    These boxes are in EXCELLENT SHAPE, rated at c8. They have only minor shelf wear. NO TOY. NO WEAPONS. NO STICKERS. NO INSTRUCTIONS. This is for the box and insert only (only one box does NOT have the inserts, it is noted below). I have many to choose from.

PROWL
    BLUESTREAK
    KICKBACK
    BOMBSHELL
    SHRAPNEL
    SMOKESCREEN

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Sold:

Mp megatron
    mp grimlock

macbook pro

3. skycolt

skycolt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    spec of macbook pro? messege plz

4. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

macbook pro sold.

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    PM sent about iGear PP-01.

6. Angel Magnus

Angel Magnus Well-Known Member

Not to be "that guy", but all black plastic-cased laptops are the consumer MacBook rather than the MacBook Pro. All MacBook Pros - including the 13-inch one - are silver aluminum.

It sounds like this one: MacBook (13-inch, Early 2009) - Technical Specifications

>AM<

7. DragonMech

DragonMech Well-Known Member

You got PM for Hardhead

8. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Didn't know. It's a MacBook, not a Macbook pro.

9. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Thanks for looking!

PP-01 Faith Leader is up for trade. Let me know if you have any Macross/Mospeada or Robotech items.

10. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pmed

11. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

PM'ed answered.

CLIFFJUMPER CLASSICS sold.

Everything else is still for sale.

12. DragonMech

no answer to pm?

13. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

PM'ed.

14. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

FRIDAY DAILY BUMP.

All PM's answered.

Some prices added.

Sold item noted.

NOTE:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY POSTING HERE. It's easier for me since I am doing this on my phone.

15. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    if you're interested i have this sealed robotech master figure I can sell or trade

16. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

I'm interested. What items are you looking to trade for it?

Thanks in advance!

17. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm very much interested in Hardhead if still available. I'm in the UK so would need to know postage cost (preferably tracked)

(Have PM'd you as well)

18. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hey Trek!

Hard Head + Express Mail (tracking) to the UK will be about 115.00, total. I can send him for about 100 without tracking.

There is one guy ahead of you right now (also from the UK). If I don't hear back from him in a bit, he's yours. I'll PM you either way.

19. DragonMech

Payment for hardhead sent. Please confirm sold. Thanks!

20. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hard head is SOLD! :)