Dinobot Concept Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by turtleman747, Oct 5, 2012.

?

Do you think that this would work as a Dinobot

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. NO

33 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Maybe

13 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. NO THEY MUST BE GIANT DINOSAURS!

39 vote(s)
    40.6%
  5. Not for Bay's Movies how about TF Prime?

4 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

I know that someone probable already asked this before but here I go.

My idea for a Dinobot earth mode this one would be snarl and Grimlock the same just a T-Rex version.

In bot mode they would be the same as their Dinobots form G1 just with a little bit of wrecker in them, with possible 3 mode as a dinosaur.

I realize that there would be not much "Truck" for a robot and too much "Tire" but maybe get a cool looking robot concept and not just a big version of wheelie, cuz that would just be stupid, Maybe something more like Leadfoot or longhull? just big and bulky.

looking for input and ideas

this would also be a possible character for fan movie working on
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/632382-wheelie-3d-model-tf-movie-project.html

Jurassic Attack monster truck, based on a triceratops
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  2. BruticusNoXXX

BruticusNoXXX Well-Known Member

that 800x800 picture is just great

edit: went down in size as it loaded. wah life..

but this would be a cool idea.

3. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

I think that it would just not sure how it would look would be great if someone was to give it a try lol

4. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    I think the Dinobots should be military vehicles that turn into Cybertronian dinosaurs(think Scorpanok, Ravage, and Lazerbeak). The one exception being tank Grimlock, who would lumber around with proportions similar to BM Primal and a t-rex like head(think WoC Trypticon). When in battle, he would jump around on four legs.

5. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    if the live-action movies considered including the Dinobots. I guess it would be a hard process, they can try use some inspiration from the Dinobots in Fall of Cybertron to make them fit in.

6. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

So can people tell me why they won't work as any thing else other then Giant Dinosaur This isn't G1
    Grimlock and Swoop form WFC Not Dinosaurs or i take it that no one likes those either

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  7. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Please, please no.

8. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Hotlinking pics from other sites, especially gigantic ones 3000 pixels wide, is against the rules. Save your images and host them on a site like photobucket.

9. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    this

10. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

Dinobots would be EASY to implement in a Bay movie - they crash land in a theme park, come across the 'Dino Safari' ride or something, and scan the animatronic dinosaurs thinking these will help them blend in.

11. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Hey about this IDEA?!!!

Actually the dino park idea could work but them being military vechials seems like a good idea as well...................Why not this idea?

The dinobots land in the theme park and scan the animatronic dinosaurs after scanning they did research on these being known as "DINOSAURS". After reserach they are impressed with their forms and rest for the day. While the autobots detect their signals they head to the park thinking that the decepticons are planni9ng to attack the people their. As the park is being closed down for the autobots to come in all people in the park hear a roar and turn to see the dinobots. They were awoken by the alarm and announcement thinking it meant them to they decied to head out. At first they think it's fake but Slug/Slag gets closer to a human child and say's "Boo".

The children some scared some in awe. However parents scared pissless. As everyone screams it's causes the dinobots to be annoyed and transform. Just as they finish their transformation the autobots come to "save the day". Grimlock fights Optimus and the two fight strongly till at the moment Girmlock is about to kill Optimus he recognices him.

As the two make amends for the fight they pay attention to their own troops. Things are turning for the worst on the autobots. So Grimlock transforms to get everyone attention. After everything is calmed and explanations are made everyone heads back to the base. After explaning to the Dinobots on how they need "Real" disguse's they run off around the base to find new ones before anyone can stop them.

Each returning as they introduce their new forms. Ratchet notices that the dinosaurs are still in their forms and ask how they became triple changers. Sludge explains that they were caught by being tricked into a distress signal. Swoop then explains gow the experiments took places. Snarl shudders at the thought but regains his composure and explaing how everyone of them at to look at the process and stay awake for it feeling the pain. Slug/Slag then states that Grimlock was the only one who stayed strong and silent.

After the story was told they all turned to Grimlock. He gave a nod and stated that the new and old forms stay. Optimus granted this and with a smile stated they will need a new name rather Lighting Strike Collation Team. Grimlock seeing his point thinks and then comes up with a name transforming into tank mode he goes out side.

Everyone follows humans and bots. The dinobots stand drive and fly next to their leader. From vecihal they change to Dinosaur mode and Grimlock then shouts with a mighty roar.........

"WE ARE DINOBOTS!!!! WE STAND TO FIGHT AND PROTECT SO BEWARE OUR RATH RAAAWR!!!"

Then the dinobots blow fire at the screen and it turns black.

12. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

lol i love that idea but i not sure about triple changers seeing how that for some reason that we might not see them as dinosaurs after they take more of a disguise alt mod and would parts of the vehicles still be visible in dino mod i don't thinks that i would want to see parts of the vehicles or i would barley use robot mod if they go from vehicles to dino

13. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

I think they'd end up like the Dreads, particularly Hatchet, in the fact he was a vehicle and a beast/robot hybrid.

14. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 Getting a job to buy TFs.

News Credits:
    My point exactly.

15. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

Originally Posted by Jakest123
    I think they'd end up like the Dreads, particularly Hatchet, in the fact he was a vehicle and a beast/robot hybrid.

again this idea i do like i was looking for a vehicles that would be similar to reflect the fact that they are dinobots with out having a giant dinosaurs walking around hence the monster truck

but i see some positive ideas that i realy like just wondering it there are any vehicles that would work as an alt mod to sill hide amongst humans until they are called in to fight decpitcons where they would go in to more of a beast mod.

Would the need of a robot mod be needed if they just go from vehicles to dino and hide all vehicle part similar to the dreads form dotm?

16. Ømnidrive

Well why not dino vehical hybrids the wheels would be the joints on the body and the dino modes would still be a bit noticeable that was my idea more of a TFA transformation Triple-changer thing yea?

17. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

some how when i first read this i missed to hole TF Animated story idea form Blast from the Past episode

Still interesting but need work as would the park would have real looking Dinos would have to be a robot Jurassic park lol to use FOC designs

18. Ømnidrive

Thats were I got most of it but take Blitzwing his TFA transformation was simple you could tell which part goes where. Just din't add any CARZAY PERSONALTIES!!! LOLZ

19. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
  20. urmandj

urmandj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry but I dont see it.. I would rather have them have the regular dino forms..