Digital Video

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hiraga, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    So in my DV class, we have to direct two horror movies.

The first is my friends idea.
    The story centers around a Vietnam soldier named Aaron, who is currently lost in the jungle. He, a camera man, and a member of a village are being followed by a strange Bigfoot like creature which has killed all of Aarons team. The creature tricks the group by mimicing the voices of Aaron team, and anyone else the group has encountered, They spend the rest of the seemingly endless night trying to avoid the creature.

This one was my idea.
    INBOX
    In a small town, a former cop's wife is killed by a killer known as Inbox, who kills people in this town through a process.
    1.Track a person and get their e-mail adress.
    2. Track someone that said person hates, or someone they don't know.
    3. Send an e-mail to the said person and warn them that they have one day after the e-mail is sent to save that person. If that person is not saved, the person is killed, and then the person that the e-mail was sent to is the next target.
    4. It doesn't matter how often the people check their e-mail, id they don't save the person a day after it is sent, they are the next target.
    The cop's wife is killed after failing to save her mother. Only the cop is suspicious, he hasn't been chosen next. He is now desperatley trying to find the killer, before he kills anyone else.

Your thoughts?

2. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

Inbox sounds good...roll with it!