Digital toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iceclimber, Feb 21, 2009.

1. iceclimber

iceclimber Well-Known Member

Anyone ever use these guys when buying? I hadn't read too many threads where people have bought from here, but was your experience good or negative. I am thinking of picking up a few of the WST dinorobots from there.

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I've had good experiences with them. Though I must admit all of my dealing have been via Ebay (they were selling stuff there for a while, not sure if they still do). I've probably dealt with them 5 or 6 times over the last 5 years.

As for the WST dinorobots, keep an eye on ebay, they don't seem to go for a lot.

3. iceclimber

thanks. Digital toys has snarl for only 9.00 right now so that is better than even Tfsources price for him.

4. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Digital Toys were one of the first online TF dealers, loooong before most of the others, and quite a while before eBay took off.

They're solid.

5. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    I am not to impressed with them right now....i placed a $150+ order with them for 6 different transformers....paid last thursday(feb12th) and waited till feb 17th to no email from them...emailed WTF is going on...got a belated reply 2 days later (feb19th) that some items were back ordered 2 to 4 days...even though the web site shows instock...so now i have some items coming via UPS...others via priority mail when they get instock....

I had ordered from them in the first place to avoid mutiple shipments...but now since their site was inacurrately showing what they did not have....we have 3 packages coming....i would recommend TFSOURCE OR BBTS before these folks...they definitely do not have their shit in order in my opinion....

6. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Always Great experiences. If any problems arise they will go out of their way to fix it. Great Company.

7. Thonor

Thonor Autosmot

News Credits:
    I've never had a problem with Digital Toys. I use them 90% of the time for my new TF orders. Three reasons:

- I've never had anything be out of stock when ordered
    - Shipping is lower than most sites (for me in Canada anyway)
    - Good customer service. Mike responds to emails pretty quickly.

I agree that the biggest problem he seems to have is updating the site and what is in stock. I'll keep buying from there.

8. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    they did respond to the email quickly...it is just annoying that when you spend a good amount of money with these companies you get shit for customer service....plus UPS is a bitch to get packages with when you live in an apt and don't get off work till late...they seldom leave it at the door...then you get to play tag with their stupid"we missed you" note....and now i have three packages to try to play catch and keep with instead of one...

So this is the one test...they failed to impress so i will be taking my business to BBTS or TFSOURCE like i usually do...i ordered here mainly to get the black movie incinerator....

9. iceclimber

I have contacted them via email and left a voicemail message, but still no reply yet. I ordered something last week and never got an order shipped message. Do they generally send one for those? Most other places I have ordered from in the past have, so I would have thought they would too.

10. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:

UPDATE:

Got most of my order...was told that another item that was out of stock would be in stock about 6 days ago, and would be sent to me priority mail...have emailed the company twice in the past 2 days trying to find out what is going on since they have not emailed anything...no answer...about to file a paypal claim on friday if they do not respond...i will not be ordering from this company again...it freaking pisses me off when a company shows all things in stock..you order then you get the " oh, alot of the items you ordered are out of stock"....

TOYS N JOYS pulled the same shit last november on me...DIGITAL TOYS is getting really close to being on the same "SHIT LIST" as this other company....

This was my first order and will be my last....

11. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Digitals is quite sold and I have a lot of love for them. In the late 90's I bought most of the 84, 85 years from them, I won't even tell you how cheap, and all was excellent.

12. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    That is all nice and good...but if you drop near $200 and get nothing but silence and fucked customer service several weeks after a order you would not be feeling the love for this company right now...

13. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Hmm, I bought from them several times and never had any issues. always got my stuff fast and in great shapel

14. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    I can understand your frustration, but that's a sweeping statement. There's a big difference between a business that makes an occasional mistake and one that has a well-established history of misleading customers

15. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

never had an issue, and i've been using them since day one for the service they give to Canada. nice shipping prices, great cost overall, and at first, i too got alot of harder to get G1 bots from them at insane low price. i always get quick replies, and had a few freebies thrown in a few times. they were the first online store i ever did business with, and i trust them more than most.

16. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ive bought from mike both on and off ebay and to distant overseas locations, shipping price has always been spot on and he was always flexible with swapping orders around a bit.

17. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're a good company give them a break. Never had any issues.

18. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dropped about $248 plus a little for for shipping about two months ago had no problems all came in one shipment. Sorry to hear about your bad luck but I have used them quite a lot and have never had any problems.