Digital Toys shipping time

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gadep, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    I placed a semi large order with digital toys...everything listed in stock...never ordered from them...generally how quick do they ship after payment is sent?

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

On average, it took anywhere from 2-3 days for it to be processed and handed over to UPS. At least for me.

A couple of times it took a week before it even hit the truck (and neither one was a preorder, they too were in stock items.) but generally it took about 7-8 days from making the order, paying for it (and having that confirmed) to shipping, and then to receiving.

It also depends on what day you made the order and it was shipped out. If it was Thursday or Friday, I'd imagine he's going to wait for Monday to roll around to get it on the first available shipment.

It also depends on how far you are from Massachusetts. UPS Ground can average anywhere from one business day up to a week.

I wouldn't worry, if that is what you're doing (I dunno, just covering the bases here.) Digital Toys is respectable and trustworthy. I've ordered countless times from them and never had a problem.

They tend to be cheaper than BBTS on a few things as well. (shipping costs as well.)

3. Thonor

Thonor Autosmot

I agree - Digital Toys is usually pretty quick. They can have a bit of difference between when things are released and when it says in stock on their site - but shipping is usually pretty quick.

He does have a small issue when release dates are moved back - he doesn't update the site very quickly. Double check on BBTS and see if it's actually been released yet.

I typically only shop at Digital Toys and Automaton. I'm always pleased with Digital Toys service. If you're really concerned - send Mike an email and ask him what's up.

4. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep they are pretty quick.

5. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    none of it is new stuff...japan black incinerator and some of his clearance things for a few kit bash future projects...bruticus and overload are already out and they are in the order to...mainly getting the last few TF's before the $$$ pipe gets turned off till summer time...then i will get Movie devastator and maybe one leader movie TF...possibly ...dunno though....

otherwise the last two i get this year will be the two TRU exclusive repaints...otherwise done for the year...sad that we are only 2 months into the year....

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've ordered from Mike several times. I've never had any problems that he's not communicated with me before hand :) 

7. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Digital toys offically sucks my ass and gets placed on the same scammer level as Toys N Joys...still no bruticus transformer...was told 10 days ago item would ship priority mail this monday...thursday and no item..emailed seller/owner two days ago and no answer...

filed paypal dispute and escalated to claim immediately....freaking suck ass companies piss me off...

8. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, I never ever had a problem. Not once.

I understand you being pissed but they don't scam. Try talking to mike the phone numbers at the bottom Of there webpage.

9. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    no..they are scamming..i have called and left my info and phone#...they have not returned any call...have emailed to both email addresses on the site...several times...got the one response last week saying the last one would ship this monday....

the total fuck me...piss me off factor on this is...all this shit showed in stock when i placed the order...if it had show certain things on hold/not stocked i would have placed my order somewhere else.....

this is the same exact Method of Operation that toy's n joys pulled....

10. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

From the time you order to the time it gets to your door:

1-1.5 weeks.

11. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Wow... Digital-toys was the first online store I ever ordered from. Got the TFC reissues 1-4 from them in a package deal. I've bought several times since and had no problems what so ever. Hopefully it's just slow going because of the size of the order. Also keep in mind that just because a toy has been spotted at retail does not mean the online store has them in stock. I've yet to see a Bruticus around here at all. He may not have them yet either.

12. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Check the post dates. It's been over two weeks.

13. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    yeah ...well this stuff was ordered feb 13th...so we are going on week 3

14. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    when i placed the order...every item i ordered showed in stock...that is why i am so pissed...if stuff was not in stock then i would not have ordered from this company...

15. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Go pretty far back with Digital-Toys and they have always been superb. Would'nt worry at all.

16. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I sincerely doubt Mike ripped you off. He's just not that kind of guy. However, I will admit that people can change over time and anything's possible, so I apologize if my positive review ended up being misleading in any way, but I still believe Mike's being completely honest with you and/or having problems.

You might be surprised, you might end up with a refund and an explanation at the very least.

I do understand your anger and confusion though, I've been screwed with online too many times to keep count.

17. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    just got a email...yeah...another UPS package...

So i get to wait another week...this company is worthless..told 2 times it would ship priority mail and now he emails saying they ups the damned item...which is fine...i am keeping the paypal claim in place until that item gets delivered....

18. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear you order experience with them is/was poor, sounds like the same crap I am dealing with Hasbro Toy shop. Ordered Universe Inferno, Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream, and Cheetor back in December and I am still waiting. But back to Digital Toys, like most have said, I have ordered from them several times without issue. In fact I usually got the package 2 or 3 days after order but that could be due to the fact I live MA only 75 miles away.

19. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Dude---now THAT sucks. Two months??

20. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah it does. Never had a problem with HTS until now. After a few calls and emails it all got sent today. Too bad I will be sending all the deluxes back because I was able to get them all for $7.77 at Wal-Mart back in January.