Digimon savers

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Alpha Prime, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Has anyone watched any of the episodes? What do ya think of it?

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Watched the sub of the first episode awhile back. It seemed pretty good. I hope we get it eventually.

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Digimon.....Lives?
    Wow. I'm totally surprised. I thought it wouyld have died YEARS ago.
    Then again it was a bit unique and the monsters actually killed eachother. Plus some of them had nukes strapped to their backs and looked like they could tear you to shreds. Some could even level entire cities. It was like Pokemon on steroids but better. More of a survival aspect and not a "Hey Kids! Find all the POKEMON! TO Be POKEMOn MastEr!!!!YoU mUsT bUy! BUY ALL THE PoKeMoN! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    *ahem*
    Uh.....Yeah.....That pretty much sums it up. Plus the digimon cartoon actually went somewhere story wise. Did Ash ever become a master? If the answer is NO then Nintendo has really dragged it on to death like roadkill stuck to a car driving across the country.

Eh, I liked Digimon better. Never beat that damn Pokemon Yellow, heck, I even lost the cartridge and now don't care anymore. After the first movie hype(that movie sucked hard btw. I enjoyed the live action Mario Brothers film more and even that was painful to watch.) it lost it's edge real quick for me. Yet, Mario and Zelda games will always stay with me. I love that sh**!

4. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    I've seen a few of the subs. Essentially, it's a lot like season 3 (secret government organization monitoring the digimon in the real world, except this time the org wants to help/work with the digimon). Sometimes, the tamer can punch/kick/scream/cry at a wild digimon and they gain a "digisoul" which enables their partner to evolve, when the tamer shouts out "DIGISOUL, CHARGE!" and pushes the digisoul into the digivice.

most recently, the three main heroes fought 3 evil guys who could turn into BIO digimon, but that's a different story. the heroes ended up with broken digivices.

there's an agumon who becomes a different evolution line of greymon starting w/ geogreymon. there's a little wolf/fox cub who becomes things similar to Garurumon. and then there's a plant/flower type of digimon who becomes things like the plant thing from the first season.

sorry, i'm horrible w/ names.

*note- the above descriptions are more for humor than accuracy.

5. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

I've been watching the fansubs. I like Shonen stuff so I've been enjoying it, although it's not exactly groundbreaking. I do get a kick out of watching the main lead try to punch everything under the sun.
    "Ultimate Level digimon? Communication through fists!"

It's different from the original Digimon series in many ways. The characters are older then in the previous series. The art style is different. The non-digimon characters are a lot more active the the previous kids. I give it a 'Give it a try' recommendation, especially if you like Shonen.

6. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Well, i really like this season, and i REALLY hope disney decides to make it english. I think this is more reallistic than what season 3 was supposed to be (ya with the cards and what not). Anyways, i think that the older high school-ish hids is a good idea. The personalities of all the characters are wonderful. I think i have like this season better than the last 4.

"DIGISOUL FULL CHARGE"