Digimon Savers

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by ILoveDinobot, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well I don't know if anyone here is a digimon fan. But if anyone has been watching Savers what do you think of it so far? So far I really like it, it is like a better versoin of Tamers.

****spoilers for the first 16 episodes****
    For those who haven't been able to watch that might want to watch it. I am really bored so I will fill you in ;)  Right now Japan has aired the first 16 episodes and 2 of the main 3 digimon have been able to digivolve into there ultimate forms thanks to their partners digivice. The 3 main characters are Masaru who is a rebel, his dad disappeared 10 years ago. In the second episode he joins DATS. DATS is the group of people(kind of goverment agency) that fight digimon that have escaped from the digital world into the real world and return them to the digiworld. Masaru's partner is Agumon. Touma is the other boy, a member of DATS his mother died when he was very young, and not sure about his father but he is never seen in the first 16 eps it gives the vibe that his father was never around, he is a total opposite of Masaru, he is a genuis and good at everything. Touma's partner is Gaomon. Yoshino the girl of the series, the show never gets too much into her characters background. Her partner is Raramon who I think is just so useless. So they all realize there is a really strong enemy in the digital world and embark on a journey. Right before they go, they find out that Masaru's father was a researcher who found the digital world. Kind of leave us hanging on that. So now all 3 kids are in the digital world they meet a younger human boy who somehow got pulled through the gate years ago. His partner is Falcomon and they aren't friendly.
    While walking through the digiworld the boys came upon a castle that Masaru's father worked in and found a computer that had some info on the digiworld on it, but it was destroyed before they could hack into it.

So far evolutions go
    Agumon > Geogreymon > Risegreymon
    Gaomon > Gaogamon > MechGaogamon
    Raramon > Sunflowmon > lilamon

if interested I just uploaded the opening and end sequences to youtube.

opening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25H0L0Tq2c

ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SLvxxM5i3k

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I'm waiting. Don't wanna ruin it when it comes over here.

3. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    if seen every eps of every season 1-4 and i have all of there gc games the secound one stinks first one great mucho fun.Im a big fan, I need a warp digivolve of wargrey mon that would be so cool with the music and sounds I love it when that guy says in the background warpdigivole.I love the runaway locomon movie so cool!!!I wanna run I wanna keep on runnin

4. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    When you say GC, you mean Gamecube? I only know of one gamecube game. What second one?

5. omega knight

News Credits:
    yep ive got em both digimon rumble arena 2 and digimon world 4!world for stinks caus eI cant figure out how to digivole!!!!!!!!!however the game before that is a battle agianst your friend 1-4 player digimon battle to the death its a ton of fun got it for $10.00 to!

6. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh yeah I have that game but I have it for PS2 I didn't realize it was made for Gamecube too.

7. omega knight

News Credits:
    witch one do u agreee that world 4 kinda stinks?do you know how to digivolve?

8. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    you can't digivolve unless you are playing in on the "Hard" setting/mode. And yes it sucked I stopped playing when I got to the jungle world because it got so annoying lol.

9. omega knight

News Credits:
    ya

10. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Jess

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    on world 4 you earn digivolves by doing side quests that are offered by the elf thingies that you save on the river

11. omega knight

News Credits:
    really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me and some cousins did that and we got nothing!!!!