Digimon Pet Emulated?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Futureruleroftheuniverse, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Futureruleroftheuniverse

Futureruleroftheuniverse Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    I've recently dug up my old Digimon tamagotchi devices from my childhood and just had an urge to play with these again against a friend. Sadly, I can't bring this along with me to High School now 'cause that would distract me deeply from learning, feeding every 30 mins. So I'm curious as to whether there exists an online Digimon virtual pet thing?
    fan made or official doesn't bother me, I just have an urge.

Thanks

Futureruleroftheuniverse

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Well you could just buy one of the KO digivices from season 2, same thing as the tomagotchi, with an off button or the newest digivice version that are currently for sale at TRU you can pause the digimons development, when it is on pause it's like you turned it off. I think it just should have been off lol.

3. Havok_ex

Havok_ex New Member

uhh. hi. i was surfing around finding for old digimons up for sale. i was wondering. since youre not a fan of that digimon. can u sell it to me?? its quite hard to find old digimons nowaday. im not looking to collect them. i just want to play with them. i used to have them back when i was young but my mom accidentaly threw them away. anyways. if youre looking to sell it away just email me at raykuaza_1@hotmail.com thats underscore between the raykuaza and the 1. u cant see it cos the whole things underlined.