Non-TF: Digimon Heroes! My digimon fanart thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by dyingwill3rd, Mar 28, 2010.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Here's some pics of my digimon from a new comic I'm drawing up, Digimon Heroes. In this story, Digimon coexist with humans, and compete in tournaments to help determine who has raised his/her Digimon the best. A young boy by the name Tanaka Ryu has been training his DORUmon for a while, and now they are ready to enter!

Here's a sketch of the DORUmon in this story. For those who have watched Digimon X-Evolution, you know who DORUmon is. This DORUmon differs from the DORUmon in the film, as he bears a Power Ring on his tail. He uses the same techniques as the DORUmon in the film, but has a different Digivolution line than that DORUmon.

Another Digimon featured in this series is Plugmon. Unlike most Digimon, Plugmon is actually in the form of 2 Plugmon, one Orange and one Browm. The two Plugmon digivolve into seperate digimon as their Champion Forms, but are referred to as one. In Ultimate, the two digimon become a single digimon through "Synchro Digivolving."

I'll post the pics of their Digivolutions as soon as I get access to a scanner. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Added the Digivolved forms of DORUmon and Plugmon

Edit 1/1/12
    Decided to Revamp this entire series idea with some new drawings. I've updated Grapdramon, Dojodramon, and Solunamon, and replaced DORUmon with Bagumon (The name is a Combination of Bakuhatsu [meaning explosion] and Agumon)

The other characters will be updated and drawn soon

Attached Files:

2. Hornet01

Hornet01 I'm a ANIME FREAK!!! :3

Kool beanz!!! :D 

3. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

If you do Omnimon, I will give you MONEY.

4. dyingwill3rd

Thanks for liking them!

@OptimusGinrai- one of the Digimon I'm drawing will be similar to Omnimon ;) 

5. dyingwill3rd

UPDATE: Added the Digivolved forms of DORUmon and Plugmon

DORUmon's digivolutions:

Grapdramon: DORUmon's champion form, Grapdramon uses more physical attacks in place of DORUmon's Metal Cannon. He still uses a similar attack called Metal Barrage, but uses his physical attack Dramon Assault as his main attack. He is 7 ft tall, has fur that covers his right eye, Dorugamon-like wings, Torn shorts, a spiked shoulder cover, a normal cover and a belt across his chest. He also wears a Power Ring as a belt.

Dojodramon: DORUmon's Ultimate form. In this form, the flight capabilities are increased as well as accuracy. However, unlike DORUmon's other forms, Dojodramon is female. This change in gender allows for Dojodramon to be more slender and swifter. She has a ninja like appearance, with DORUmon-like wings, a purple obi, tears in her pants, blond hair, a power ring on her necklace, and a Chrome Digizoid blade. She is 6ft tall in this form.

Solunamon: DORUmon's mega form. Like DORUmon and Grapdramon, he is male. Solunamon has the power of the Sun and Moon, effectively taking these powers together. He wears a unique form of armor, made of Purple Digizoid. He has four wings, and his tail bears a crescent moon and orange spikes, which gives the appearance of a moon and sun together. He is 10ft tall, being the tallest of DORUmon's forms.

Plugmon's Digivolutions:

Kaminarimon: Like her previous form, Kaminarimon takes the form of two seperate digimon. Both of these digimon resemble Lightning bolt foxes. The Orange Plugmon becomes the Yellow Kaminarimon, while the Brown Plugmon becomes the Blue Kaminarimon. The way to determine which Plugmon became which Kaminarimon is by looking at their eyes; The Yellow Kaminarimon has Orange eyes, while the Blue Kaminarimon has brown eyes. They are only 4 ft tall, but their bodies can extend when using their electrical abilities.

ElecAngewomon: This form is attained through the method of Synchro Digivolution, in which multiple members of the same Digimon species become one digimon. She resembles the original Angewomon, except for her electrical themes. She wears a blue dress, with yellow lightning accents on her clothing. She also has large mechanical wings in place of Angewomon's angelic wings. She is 5' 7".

ElecOphanimon: Plugmon's Mega form. In this form, she wears Green armor, with blue lightning accents on her. Unlike the original Ophanimon, she has horns on her helmet, a lance similar to Gallantmon's and a cape in place of wings. She also has dark orange hair. She is 6 ft tall.

More digimon are on the way!

6. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

AWESOEM job!

7. dyingwill3rd

Updated this with new pics