I had never heard the term digibash until rescently when I joined here, but as a community member of Vampire Freaks I do alot of custom signatures, this was one I created through my production alias 'Razadan' for the upcoming movie. The signature is not completed but the prime on the right hand side is a digital alteration from one of the more famous fan-made CGI Transformations for Optimus Prime being shown on youtube. In it I made three layers through photoshop, removing the areas that were originally white (now red) from the original model. I preffer using variations through photoshop as you can create more authentic looking metals and backgrounds. windshield wipers, gas tank labels and almost anything that could be removed from the red design was including the windows and step. The third layer made the white strip that were originally blue from the CGI render. I used the contrast tool and again variations giving the white a slightly blue tint so as not to eliminate the shine altogether. I didn't have an outstanding pic for the movie prime on the left, so for now he is simply a layer with a transparency effect to try as best I could match the tones of both primes. The lettering for 'Razadan' uses a common transformers font with tourqoiz lettering, using the blending properties to create a slight gradient, satin and embossed filters. And finally the 'half' original style Logo was made by taking a movie poster scan, using the magic eraser to eliminate all the black around the logo, using 50% transparency, I created a layer per piece of a 'little better than half' of the logo, using the straight line polygonal tool and filling thos pieces in black. I then removed the original. Merged all 'visable' in the layers category, did a cutout at half or very near half of what the logo would be, made two copies via layer (right click) deleted the original once more, used free transform on one, flipped horizontally, pieced together a symetrical design, made a second copy; each one carrying different blending properties and gradients with 50 % transparencies and finally merged those as well, creating a black background for the final picture and using half of that to overlap an original movie poster logo. Oh I did forget to mention, for a nice touch, I added a bit of cartoony smudge shadows in certain areas of the logo to create a more authentic look. I would have used the original logo from the old transformers but the scales for the various pieces of the autobot logo do not entirely match up. Hope you guys like.