Fan Art: Digibash Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Ravenxl7, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. A little bit of an odd request from me, as I usually do my own digibashes, but I've decided to ask if someone else could. Basically all I need is a digibash of Cybertron Metroplex in RID Fortress Maximus colors. The alt-mode in the same colors would be nice, but I'll be happy enough with the bot-mode. I'll be working on my fan-fiction for the time being, and want to see what someone else can do with a digibash for a change, lol. Thanks to whomever does this for me. This is one kitbash I'm thinking about doing, but I'd much rather have Hasbro do it for me, lol. I've got enough kitbashes planned as it is withought this. If there are any questions, go ahead and ask.

Edit: Also, if you want to use different pictures than the one's I've provided, go ahead, these were the first two I came across.

Attached Files:

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Bump- Any takers? To be completely honest, the main reason I'm not doing this myself, is I can't stand digibashing something that's got a lot of white on it. I can never get it to look right. On a side note, I've got some writers block, so it'll most likely take me till Saturday to get the next chapter of my fan-fiction up.

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I got you Raven...may take a bit, but I got you. :thumb 

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :D . I was hoping someone would be willing to do it for me. Take your time with it. No real need to rush it, and I've learned from experience that you get a much better product, whether it be a digibash or kitbash, if you take your time with it.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: autobotx23 has recently given me his finished digibash, and it looks really good. He's aloud me alter it to my liking, and post his origional, and my edited version. Basically to get some more opinions on the two digibashes for the kitbash idea. The first one is the one that autobotx23 made for me, and the second one is the copy of it that I've edited using paint.net. What do you guys think of them, and this idea overall? I'm actually hoping that Hasbro either does this exact repaint in the Universe line, something similar to it (like a G1 Fort Max homage or something), or at the very least a repaint of the mold to give me another chance to get ahold of it for this kitbash.

autobotx23's digibash:
    http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Ravenxl7/digibashes/FortressMaximusbot-mode.png

my altered version:
    http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Ravenxl7/digibashes/Fortressmaximusbot-modeMyVersion.jpg

6. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Definitely like your version better, bro!

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. It's a little rough in a couple of spots, but it definetly does get the idea across. It helps that I had a course in high school where photoshop was a big part of it, and that I've had one college course on just photoshop, lol. Even though I've been using paint.net at home for all my digibashes. Which isn't all that different from photoshop (one of the main reasons I like it). I've had the thought of making him a headmaster if I ever did this bash, but to be completely honest, if I actually do this one, I most likely won't. Another mold I could use for this is the Energon Omega Supreme mold, though I actually like the Cybertron Metroplex mold better, lol. Well, I should be going to bed soon, as I've got a busy day tommorow.

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

To be honest I think both of them kick ass. But whatever one you use as your final draft is still going to be kick ass either way.