Digibash: digibash request nimi prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by anovasinn, Apr 15, 2008.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

well its been done into the dirt but i want to do mine a little different. i ordered special expensive stickers on gold backing. i want to do something other than just plain black like for example outline the trailer in gold or purple or within the border make it a different color like gold or purple. although i think if gold inside the border would be to much. this is basically just for the trailer.

ALL ideas are welcome i will take the one i like the best and make it that way

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc89/anovasinn/DSC01387.jpg
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc89/anovasinn/DSC01391.jpg
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc89/anovasinn/DSC01389.jpg
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc89/anovasinn/DSC01390.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I can't help thinking purple or all gold might look too much. I'm tempted to suggest a dark, almost black, sort of steel colour for the base of the trailer. That should offer more visual interest than the plain black, but still act as a suitably contrasting background for your gold stickers.

Another alternative, but along a similar line, is a dark bronze (something like GW's Tin Bitz), but likely applied with a matt topcoat to kill the shine a bit. That could actually be more suitable for a Nemesis Prime in some respects; since the original has the shiny silver stickers over a darker matt silver trailer, it makes some sense to lay your gold stickers over a darker, flatter gold or bronze basecoat to echo the contrast.

3. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Black trailer, same sticker - but swap white for gold n blue for purple.

Just trying to think simply. ^^;

4. anovasinn

i like the concept of the dark bronze i honestly did not think of that one. do you have a modelmaster color or tamiya color sugestion or a mix ratio sugestion? i prefer acrylic but oil base paints will work considering it is a metallic

thanks guys!

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

'Fraid I don't, as I don't really use either brand - I've got a small handful of Tamiya and never used Model Master... I'm sure there's someone about who knows the ranges better who can help. Better yet, if you check out your supplier and see what sort of thing's available. A nice dark bronze or copper should work well, with possibly a touch of black mixed in to knock it back a bit.

6. anovasinn

to boring for you guys or what?

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    people aren't gonna help until you have it fleshed out what scheme you want them to digi for you.

8. anovasinn

i was looking for several ideas.

i wanted to see what it looked like with the outside edge of the trailer in purple , silver, gold or other and the place inside the border a dark color that can highlight the dark gold and purple stickers

the reason i was being vague is so if someone has a good idea it would not be hindered or confined. if i knew exactly what i wanted i would not need to ask for ideas.

he is prime he's turned evil he needs a dark color other than black for the trailer. the cab is black outlined with gold red windows. purple legs and head with a gold mouth gaurd and gold head vent thingy with three red trapazoids in it. the legs will have gold on them to. oh yeah the eyes are red to.
    anyways back to you bob lol