Fan Art: Digibash of WM Breakaway into G1 Breakdow+new head too

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Lucs, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Hey if anyone has the time to do a quick digibash for me I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for a Digi for a project I'm working on. I would like to see walmart 'movie' Breakaway in G1 CARTOON version of Stunticon Breakdown. I think he needs a new head but not sure who's yet. I have a ton of Energon, Cybertron and a few classic figs that could use a little decapitating for this project so if you could find a head that works please let me know

Thanks in advance guys and the colors I'm looking for are Blue, Orange and White but they don't have to be exactly in the same plac as the Toon but the head needs to match pretty well

2. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Yeah I remember seeing yours actually. It's a great start. Have you made any more progress on it? You're the one that made it dawn on me to do this repaint. I'm still looking for a better head and I want more orange in bot mode though. I'm getting an extra Excellion to swap a few parts and too cut down on paint wear possibilities

Great idea for Deadend too. I kept thinking Wildrider mainly cuz of the henkei one but your idea makes more practical sense. I just got an extra one too. Thanks for the help.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wildrider probably makes more sense as Sunstreaker/sideswipe really i think as already been done but the gap due to sunstreaker's head fins should allow Wildriders spiked head

5. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Wildrider could work from Sideswipe. I could even just paint the out side body and leave the red underneath since it would still match him

Breakdown would actually work pretty good as Sideswipe since they were both Lambos but I'm still working everything out. Deadend would be good from the Prowl mold but I'm trying to stick to the idea that less paint is better.

The ideal situation for me would be

Classics Stunicons
    Dragstrip - Mirage mold - Done
    Breakdown - Red Alert(sideswipe mold) - if they make him that is
    Wildrider - Would be good from G2 Sideswipe if they make him but I'd rather not have 2 of the same mold in the gang. I'll probably use Silverstreak
    Deadend - Rodimus so far is the best when it comes to little paint apps but the Prowl (new Smokescreen) mold suits him best
    Motormaster - I actually don't care to do one of him actually

Cybertron Stunticons - car molds don't matter in this senario
    Breakdown - Breakaway
    Crosswise - Wildrider
    Smokescreen (same mold as Crosswise though, any other ideas?)- Deadend
    Dragstrip - Maybe Override with a lot of paint
    Motormaster - Prime