Different dialogue for Nitro

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Red Goblin, Jun 23, 2017.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    *whistles whilst slyly editing his post*

Yeah, that's crazy, posting bootleg footage. Who would.... Who would do such a thing. *cough*

2. Ryan101

Ryan101 That Dude

News Credits:
    So I happened to find some clips online of the film with scenes that I noticed were different than the ones I saw. Here is the difference between the scene where Megs and Nitro take down Prime word for word.

My viewing:
    Nitro: You blew your chance to kill Unicron.
    Megs: I knew you couldn't do it. Your time is over Prime. You fail(ed). You turned your back on cybertron. Now you will watch Earth die.

Other version:
    Megs: Quintessa, the most ruthless of our *something* knew you couldn't do it. She knows I'm strong and you're weak. You turned your back on cybertron. Now you will watch Earth die.

Also, the the scene with Vivian and Burton discussing Cade's sex life is longer in the other version. In fact, Vivian used the term "sex life" which I do not remember hearing in the movie. What I saw was when Cade says "shut it" the joke stops but in the other version it keeps going on.

3. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    ''Gods.''

But there was a sex life talk in it and it kept going for some time. Was it the short version?

4. Ryan101

Ryan101 That Dude

News Credits:
    Yes my viewing seemed to have a slightly shortened version. My viewing had Cade say "shut it" to Vivian and then Vivian started talking about the actual plot. In the other version, Cade says "shut it" and then Vivian said something along the lines of "I'm just asking a question" and another line, and THEN she starts talking about the plot.

5. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The short version basically involves everyone skirting around actually saying when they're talking about. Like "when was the last time you..." A while." How long is a while? A few days, few weeks, years?" "Look, just a while, okay shut it" or something to that effetc, and I think that's about it give or take a few more nonspecific prodding befor ethey mercifully change subject.

6. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    *Sigh* Now i feel like what else did i saw that are not in the original cut.

7. Ryan101

Ryan101 That Dude

News Credits:
    I'm curious as to if Megatron's little speech was originally supposed to be both of those lines combined. It pains me that so much goodness seems to have been cut.

8. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This movie is so obviously a BTS trainwreck I hope to God one day it's all revealed in detail.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Promoney121

Promoney121 Well-Known Member

I just watched it online from the site I use. It was the same dialogue as in the theater. It's still cam quality..... takes about 2 weeks for HD

10. Ryan101

Ryan101 That Dude

News Credits:
    Also would like to point out that in the other version Bee says "I sting like a Bee" but in the one I saw in the theater he says it without the "I".

And Quintessa doesn't scream when she "dies" in the other version.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Based on his bio: For a Decepticon this pissed about the death of Shockwave and is out for vengeance, Nitro Zeus sure grew fond of his human captors as well as the fact that he had Shockwaves killer lying RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and Megatron only to leave him alive.

12. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    PM the link to the other recording.

13. Angry Camaro

Angry Camaro Human Alliance

News Credits:
    After seeing it twice, "sex life" is never specifically spoken. Only Burton says "Whoopee" and then the innuendoes begin, which I enjoyed and found fun.

14. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I seen the longer "sex" line scene.

15. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's also a couple of different Hound lines between the two versions:

- When Hound first appears at the TRF standoff, in my version (American IMAX 3D), he said something about being late because he wasn't invited, whereas in this alternate version ("sleeping with your wife" version), he says something different.
    - When Hound swats one of the Baby Dinobots with his cigar, in my version he said "This here's a big boy area", while in the other version he says "This here's a dino-free zone"
    - Hound cheering on Bee while he was dancing at the prospect of getting his voice back was present in my version, he was silent in the alternate version.

And, non-Hound, but Daytrader doesn't say "Come on!!" after Bee swats his little insect thing in the alternate version.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I talked to that guy that said he heard Swipes and Brains names in the early 40 minute screening when he was chosen as a screener. And he said that Wheelie mentioned them both by name when he's standing on the Car with Sqweeks and Issy. He had a line there where he said "You know I wish some of the others were here. Brains doesn't trust humans and Sideswipe wants to be left alone."

But i guess it was cut too.

• Like Like x 5
  17. ThePendulum

ThePendulum Active Member

Dude, that's cool !

18. Dark Skies

Dark Skies Autobot Megatron

Swipe is out there somewhere then!

19. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Not for sure. Seeing as how it was only heard in a screening of parts of which movie to see how General audiences would react to certain things, and it obviously got cut. We may never know and they may just go with he's dead.

20. Dark Skies

Dark Skies Autobot Megatron

I'm going to be one of those stubborn people who says that unless it is shown or stated on a movie that he's dead, he is in hiding. Interesting though that they cut that line, that seems like it would be a nice bit of foreshadowing to tie into in a later film.

• Like Like x 1