Did you like sam?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megachin, Jul 4, 2011.

1. megachin

megachin Banned

Did you guys like sam in this more then the other 2?

2. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    only after he started screaming out Carly at the top of his lungs when he was on top of the drone ship

The reason why is because I finally saw his character mature and it showed the seriousness of the scene. It was a display of his character finally developing and that the events of today matter

3. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

ive always loved that character/actor. something about shia cracks me up. i love the mom and dad too.

i think its just the way he delivers simple lines like when he tells the cop in the first movie, "are you on drugs?"

4. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Apart from all the screaming, he was just as good if not better then the last two films.

5. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought he was far too angry in this film and wasn't as charming. I actually was taken out of several moments because of him. He was great in the first two, probably the most redeeming thing but in this film he seemed way to aggressive and frustrated to be likeable.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No. I've always found the character highly obnoxious. Sorry Sam, you'll excuse me if I don't sympathize with your plight of having a super hot girlfriend, ivy league education, giant robot friends, a high end two story apartment and rich, influential people personally throwing job offers at you.

7. Amaya

Amaya Well-Known Member

I like Sam, I think he's a good kid, but sometimes he really can be a douche. I was especially annoyed with him when he was trying to get into NEST and started screaming and wrestling with one of the guards. WTF. You'd think by now he'd handle stress a little better.

But after the Autobots supposedly bite it, he gets his shit together and becomes useful again. So I'd say he got better, but not until the last half of DOTM.

8. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he seemed more grown up in this one than the other two...more mature