Did you get the DLC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by brr-icy, Jul 29, 2010.

?

Did you or are you going to get the DLC?

1. Yes-360

36.2%
  2. No-360

4.7%
  3. Later-360

9.4%
  4. Yes-PS3

33.9%
  5. No-PS3

4.7%
  6. Later-PS3

11.0%
  1. Prime327

Prime327 Banned

another thing,how do you release a new DLC like this and not add new achievements?

2. fastballspecial

fastballspecial Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I bought it and like it a lot. Adding more Transformers to a awesome Transformers game can only be a win in my book.

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I wasn't bothered by the lack of new achievements, I love the game and I don't need incentive to play. Plus it's mostly multiplayer content, there's not much they could have added. Maybe a few Escalation achievements but really it wasn't a big deal to me.

4. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I got it, but have only played one of the new maps. Meh, I wanted to hold off, but it was impossible to find a match in multiplayer and I kept getting the missing map message :/

5. strag

strag Member

Got it. Love it. Want more.

6. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Red and black red and black

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes, because I like finally not having to always be Soundwave or Warpath whenever I build the classes. Haven't got to try the new maps yet, unfortunately.

7. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I've been fortunate to actually play in the new MP maps a few times so far, and I'm totally enjoying them, along with the new characters and chassis. The was the breath of fresh air needed, which also helps me to complete my online trophies.

I do hope that we will get some more maps soon, along with Zeta Prime, Dead End, and anyone else they wanna throw into the mix. Also wouldn't mind if we get some extended campaign tidbits. :thumbs2: 

I do find it odd though about Scattorshot and his treads. I was expecting them to fold down like the wheels on the others when he speeds along. Kinda pointless.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Pointless like the treads on Brawls shoulders... and his statement about rolling on them.

9. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not one tank even bothers using treads. maybe the animators didn't want to bother animating the treads as the tank moves forward. now that i think about it, i don't think any of the vehicles tires spin

10. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got it but not too impressed to be honest. It was fun the first day.

11. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah the vehicle tires spin, you can really see them when you are playing as soundwave or onslaught that have bigger/more exposed tires

12. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been trying to purchase DLC since its release, but due to PSN’s restructuring (only those residing in the US with a US billing address can use credit cards for payment now), I had to shop around for a PSN card—something I didn't want to do, as I will always have money in my online wallet, which must be used toward a future purchase. I’m in Sony’s pocket now:mad 

Now that I have the first pack, I can now join games with the same level of difficult as before its release.

Who would have thought DLC would have made it MORE difficult to join games? You cannot take part in a game you don’t have a map to—I got booted from several games yesterday. I dread the day Map Pack 2 comes out.

High Moon Studios next patch needs to allow public hosting; the only way to do this now is if you are randomly selected to do so while trying to join a full game.

It would be nice if High Moo Studios could create an option to join games with or without DLC. It may not be a problem later on, but it’s a problem for those who don’t have a map. I foresee much more complaining come Friday night.

I don’t know if this is possible, but it would also be nice if we could choose games with similar net connections, as freezes and lag are happening a lot more for me now.

13. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell no. On disk "DLC" plus 4 maps for $10? Screw that. Go buy TF2 with your money and have 30 maps and constant updates for free.

Also fuck adding the new maps into the playlist. I get kicked out more times than ever because I don't own the maps.

14. lordsice

lordsice Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its a nice addition

15. sunbreaker

sunbreaker Well-Known Member

I'm still seeing if escalation is fun and not repetitive, I only like the iconic characters.

Wish they had their iconic weapons, unique abilities and could battle iconic characters (is this really a transformers game?).

Me and my mates still deciding on whether $15.95 australian, is worth it for a mode we are not sure about yet. I don't want to support fleecing the customer, sounds like its worth at least $10.

sounds cheap, but why charge more than other regions for no reason. I'll buy it if i learn to love escalation for the characters.

16. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Yup, for the 360. Liking it a lot so far.

17. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Yes, Team Fortress is the greatest shooter of all time, we know.

18. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got both shockwave and Jazz already, and those were the big draws at the moment for me.

I'd like to get into the new maps, but I haven't even played up to level 5 for any class yet, so I'm definitely not bored of the original mp maps yet to justify getting the new pack just yet. It gives me something to look forward to I guess.

19. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I realize I probably bring it up way too much but really, TF2 is the best example for a game as a service rather than a nickel and dime scheme. Constant updates for free and sales make the game's community stick around and grow overtime rather than wither because the experiance grows stale. It also keeps filling up Valve's wallet.

Highmoon delivered the best Transformer game ever and a good game in its own right. However, they have blantanly lied about the Dlc nature, locked content away on disk, and overpriced the new content that is there.

If you want to support it go ahead. This would not have flied a few years ago before mainstream consoles had any sort of competent online capabilities, but now it seems people don't know any better.

20. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Not yet. I may I say that we're going to see a lot of these guys in mulitplayer instead of Warpath and Soundwave. So won't we just be at square one?