Did The Government Really Dispose Of The Decepticons?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Blackout314, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Blackout314

Blackout314 Blackout Is Vicious

The government has always been sneaky and to have attack like that happen and we were defenseless im pretty sure the government didnt get rid of all that evidence.what do you think?

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well they clearly dumped Megs in the ocean, and parts of Blackout were clearly visible on the deck of one ship.

3. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

According to wikipedia if you look on the ship you can see parts of barricade. then again it is wikipedia and needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Even though Megatron was clearly disposed of, I think he'll be back in a sequel. While the others will probably all be assumed dead so that they can create new decepticons for the sequel.

4. Blackout314

Blackout Will Be Back He Deserves TO Have A Good Battle Before He Is TOssed Into The Ocean

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    There were no parts of Barricade ANYWHERE on the ship at the end. People just think they saw something, and so they state it as fact and put it up on Wikipedia.

I really don't see him coming back. He wasn't THAT major of a character in the movie. He had his moment, destroying the military base in the beginning and that is enough.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The government wants to make sure all the dead aliens are gone for good. They probobly kept Frenzy as a specimen. And no, Blackout will not be back. He, BC, Brawl and Frenzy are all dead. SS chickened out and Barricade's MIA. (presumed dead) Scorps took off and you know Megs'll be back.

7. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

lol government conversation. I think they did dispose of them. If they want to do tests, they will just kidnap BB.

8. Blackout314

barricade will be back and starscream will be back too.all i know is in the sequel more autobots deserve to die.jazz died but he deserved to die he sucked from the job and he went against megatron,how stupid

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Like I said, nobody's for sure retu returning. SS's a given but Barricade, not so much.

Jazz died to buy time for Sam to escape and Prime to arive. It wasn't stupid, he knew he was probobly going to die but did it anyway. Nobody really deserved to die except for the Decepticons.

10. Optimus Prime Super Mode

Optimus Prime Super Mode Autobots

I think they got rid of the larger parts but kept the smaller less halmful parts. I do reckon that some of the decepticons will return, well i hope anyway :) 

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I would rather see new 'Cons then the same ones again.

And I'm sure Hasbro will too.

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the government dumped the dead ones in the ocean. you see it happen.

if they want any help with technology, they can ask the autobots. they know where one of them lives.

13. Optimus Prime Super Mode

Optimus Prime Super Mode Autobots

Maybe there was a tiny fragment of the allspark in megatron still, bring him to life again.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Remember, they had already gotten more than 50 years of information from having Megs and the cube

15. Trypitcon

Trypitcon No, I can't spell.

Well didn't they say that merging with the allspark COULD kill you?

16. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

yeah, but there will probably be some sort of plot device to bring him back. Megatron is one of the main players in the Transformers universe and I can't see them making any other movies without him.

17. Scooby.Smokescreen

Scooby.Smokescreen Well-Known Member

Personally, I'd be very surprised if Jazz doesn't make a comeback - they've got both bits of him and Prime has the slither of the All Spark - why else show him taking the bit of All Spark.

As for Decepts deserving to die, I do like it when the bad guys win. I think 2 should go along the lines of current tradition and have the Decepts on the up and then 3 the Autobots come back to win the day.

18. nYcet824

nYcet824 The Chosen One

well obviously they disposed of megs cause you know hes like the most dangerous. but not sure about the rest of the 'cons since they didnt show it. they probably kept some to do some experiments on.

19. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I wish people would stop posting rumours on the Wikipedia's TF articles. If its not incorrect information its bad writing.

Stick to Teletraan-1, the Transformers wiki, people ;) 

20. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Well on the ship, you definitely see Megatron and parts of Megatron. Not sure if you see parts of Blackout. But uhh alive, definitely Starscream. Barricade and Scorponok are probably running around hiding. As for Bonecrusher, Blackout and Devastator, we don't know yet. Didn't really see their parts on the ship.