did majuub go human super saiyan? is he actually part saiyan?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 26, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

check this out

Watch Dragonball GT Episode 33 Free Online

from 220 to 304 it actually looks like majuub went from being a human fighter to being for lack of a better word a human turned human psuedo super saiyan

seriosuly i wish i was making this shit up up but i aint

this is some mondo crazy stuff

did they ever explain how ithat was actually possible for majuub to do that though? is the guy part sayan?
    that looked entirely like a saiyan character ascending to super saiyan

so how the hell did buu/uub/majuub manage to pull that off if he is human?

2. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

thanks for the link! Ive been meaning to rewatch GT.
    I liked that episode even thought Uub's not a favorite character of mine.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

a human that can go suepr saiyan in dbgt?

my head jus assploded from the awesome ness alone of that thought

4. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

He doesn't go SSJ, just unlocked a higher level of power by combining with Buu. There are examples of human characters having power up animations like that. Tenshinhan does it a couple times, iirc.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

then why does he actually look like he has ascended to become a human psuedo super saiyan then?

for crying out loud the guy experieinced all the tell tale signs of a sayain ascending to super saiyan when it comes to the change in hair color, and eye color, muscle tone becoming more defined, slight change in skin tone with access energy being radiated from the body in the form of a pulsating flame like aura

to be honest i have only seen the saiyan characters ascend like that power transformation wise when they go super saiyan and beyond

my guess is that buu somehow modified his body geneticly when he permanently fuzed with uub with buu using his powers and abilities to geneticly model majuubs human body to more closely match up with that of a pure blooded saiyan or even that of a half human saiyan

i still say it looks like majuub went super saiyan when he powers up like that

6. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

They glow pink briefly to represent Buu, who is mostly pink. His hair and eyes remained black.

His increased muscle definition is on account of his increased strength having merged with Buu. His new skin tone is also on account of the fusion. Buu is pink, so Uub gained a bit of pink to his skin colour.

All auras in Dragon Ball, Saiyan or not, are pulsating and flame-like. Human auras are usually always white and Super Saiyan auras are usually always yellow (barring occasional animation errors*).

*In Bio-Broly (movie 11, I believe), Krillin is briefly seen with a yellow aura.

7. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Majuub was the reincarnation of Kid Buu, so... technically he was part Genie? Or something.

8. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

Kid Buu > Uub.