Did I run into their private match?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by clonemanager, Aug 25, 2012.

1. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I noticed I entered a game where there are five people all setup with mics and they are always arranged together and fights as a team...

Really hate to play with these people teaming up ... How can I avoid running into them? Other than quit after a fucked up game with them?

I hate random players who don't even realize these people are together ....

I have taken pics as proof.... Man... Can't HMS just group these people to fight against another team?

2. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    So, your complaining that people are ACTUALLY working together? It's part of online gaming, back out and find another match, it's not hard.

3. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I meant these people are group together for every game which is a clan? How do you really set these up? I meant they are talking and they are organized with their strategy.... I meant I had a few success case if I pick the destroyer class.

4. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Every shooter game has Clans, they play in public matches to level up or bully others. Never been in one, so i can't tell you much.

5. SG17

SG17 PSN: SG-17

The party system. Get six people in your party and you (should) always be put on the same team.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Clans are in every game we cant help it if the clan is there to bully our clan is just there to have fun and improve on our teamwork skills