did i just get scam? from ordering from this site?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mac&cheese, Apr 5, 2010.

1. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi, i just decided to order a knight morpher from robotkingdom.com -- Online Toys Company, i paid by paypal, but didnt get an invoice from them. so i email them and my mail came back. so now im wondering is this site for real? has anyone order from them before? they are in hong kong i believe. they do have good deals, im getting worried now that i might have gotton scam out. this is my first try ordering from them and risking the overseas customs too. so any expiereces with anyone here from this company? http://www.robotkingdom.com/service..._return_link=Return+to+Ocean+King+Toy+Company

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They've been a good company. I just got my Buster Prime, Alternity Bee, Alternity Cliff, Dark Skyfire x 2, Encore Cassettes 2 & 3 from them last week. Somebody else was asking questions about them. Hong Kong is on holiday from Friday -> Tuesday so maybe their servers overloaded. I'd give it until Thursday and if you don't hear anything back then start worrying.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/299154-robotkingdom-problems.html

3. mac&cheese

News Credits:

wow, thank goodness, that they are a good company. next time i might stick to the usa companies like bbts and tf source. now im hoping it will not get stuck in customs. way too much risk ordering overseas. at least they are creditable so now im going to see how fast i get my items. it was airmail that i chose for the shipping option. so maybe a week 10 days? the sooner the item arrives the better.
    one thing is for sure they do have some very good competitive prices. even with the expensive shipping costs its still cheaper than some usa stores.

4. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

robotkingdom is a legit company. it must be due to the holiday, like what videriant said. as far as customs, i'm assuming that you're in the us, right? if thats the case, it won't get held up in customs, its usually just a day. i've had some instances where stuff i bought from japan only stayed in customs for a few hours. as for shipping, what do you mean by airmail? is it sal or ems? in my experience, sal takes at least 2 weeks to get to me, while ems is around 3 days.

5. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You should do a forum search on robotkingdom.com. There are plenty of people like me that verify the legitimacy of the site. The issue from the previous thread is a logistic error. It can happen to any business.

6. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    yes, i know. it was my mistake. i got too exicted and did not do a researchon them. so i ordered, paid for everything. then i got worried because my email bounce back. but its a good lesson learn. next time i will search a store before buying from them. thanks for the advice my friends.

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

They are top notch. I ordered Henkei Dark Skyfire from there last Wed (03-31) and received it last sat (04-03).

8. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    its getting better with feedback like yours. makes me feel like i might get the item now. but i emailed them again today under both thier emails. 1 bounce back. the other no reply yet. i guess its still a holiday until tomorrow. its just wierd not getting an invoice after i paid.

9. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered Encore Big mission volume3 from them a few weeks ago and got it in about 5 days. I ordered Dark Skyfire last night and I got the shipping notice today.

10. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    great to hear, i finally found my invoice. i will keep you all updated.