Did I get robbed? (go-bot)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ShortCircuit, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

2. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it all depends on what its worth to you. i've paid a silly amount of money to get a figure i want. some will say thats steep, but if that is what you were willing to pay then no you didnt. in my opinion that is. ;) 

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Dinotron's right... If you wanted it bad enough to pay that for it, then it was worth it. I know I'll pay top dollar for a grail if/when I can afford one.

4. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Ya I guess youre right....there is a price for everything and I huess Im happy. Whats 50 bucks these days....a tank of gas lol.

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    You got a MOSC Cy-Kill for $47...thats a good price...most are incomplete when found...the engines or one of the wheels are always missing...

I say a great deal!!....I would love to find a Dive-Dive or Royal-T one day...those were my faves

6. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    no way did you pay too much.

7. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Thats a pretty good deal for MOSC. I got a few last year (Dive Dive was one) for about $10 plus shipping and the cards weren't in that good of shape.

Any time you can get a toy that is over 20 years old still sealed on the card is a pretty good day. If if you dare open it to have a complete and minty Cykill you still have a good deal :) 

8. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I have to gree with everyone else. Oh, it's not cause I actually know what I'm talking about. I'm a sheep and go along with everyone else. LOL

Seriously though, I have "overpaid" for stuff that I really wanted and didn't feel guilty about it. It was worth it to me. So I would say it was money well spent.

9. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I think $50 is no big deal as spending $50 on something that you will look at and it will make you smile is well spent money! Plus think in a month what people blow cash on that they cant even remember like on coffee,gum or other stuff.Good for you as toy collecting should be about being happy :) 

10. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Thanks guys....

Since I started this hobby, I've quit smoking, I put on like 9 pounds, and tried to quit fast food, but I don't see that happening lol, and have good reason to actually spend money, and not look at my bank account like "wtf?"

11. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

No, you weren't robbed. You bought it and gave them your money for the item. They didn't take money from you.

Oh, I thought you mean "robbed" literally. Anyway, if you really like it and want it, then you definately got a good deal.