Did I get a good deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TreKain, Jul 27, 2006.

1. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When I saw this auction I had to jump on it.

Cassettes have been the big priority of my want list for the longest time. I figured complete cassettes go for over $20 each on ebay, and with this lot most are incomlete but less I paid than $10 per. The only duplicate i'll have after this is steeljaw (from blaster reissue), the rest will be newcomers to the collection.

Did I get a good deal? Will I end up spending so much money buying parts to complete them that i'll regret it?

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm, I think its a fairly good deal considering the amount of cassettes bots you got but IMO, the loose parts could play a part in the overall cost...how are the conditions of the toys? If there's no oxidation or chrome wear then you got a good deal.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

ratbat alone goes for over $50 sometimes, and grandslam and raindance usually sell for $40 as well, more if they had the weapons.

VERY VERY good deal. however, reatbats weapons, slamdance and squalkbox's weapons will cost you about $20-$30 a set to get, the others, anywhere from $2-$5 each weapon.