Did I get a free set of stunticons from FP?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blurr69, Aug 8, 2011.

1. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    So.. the other night when tfcc put up the botcon 11 extras, I emailed them asking about the bagged set, hoping it was early enough to be put in line still..

I get a couple emails back the next day (friday), none of which are specific about whats happening or going to happen.. One was titled "Secure Online Order from TFCC" and included an invoice/order #, the next was titled "Order update from TFCC" and included the same info basically, neither of which had any kind of link to complete payment or anything like.. A third email was from a person at fp, titled "2011 loose botcon bagged set", and said-

This is an email confirming that an invoice is trying to be processed
    for (1) Polybagged Stunticons. Please check your email for a
    confirmation order. If you did not receive one then I need to send
    me an email with your first and last name to obtain more information
    in order to process your request.

If I have already made contact with you regarding your order please
    disregard this email. I am attempting to contact only those who have
    not received a confirmation for their order based on the email
    provided to me.

Thank you,

I replied to that email saying there was no options to pay in any of the info I received, and thanking her for her help.. So that was friday I replied, figuring I wouldnt hear back until today. Now today.. I have a reply from the person saying

You should have received an email from me stating:

This is an email confirming that an invoice is trying to be processed for (1) Polybagged Stunticons. Please check your email for a confirmation order. If you did not receive one then I need to send me an email with your first and last name to obtain more information in order to process your request.

If I have already made contact with you regarding your order please disregard this email. I am attempting to contact only those who have not received a confirmation for their order based on the email provided to me.

Thank you,

So I replied again saying that yes i did receive that, and that it was what I originally replied to lol.. Stating Im still just wondering how to complete payment and will have that right over.

After finishing, I realize theres another email from FP with a shipping update, and DC #.. and it was actually shipped.

Now, unless my cc is stored server side and they hit it with out confirming with me, IDK how the hell this happened. and I wont know until I get my statement >.>, my CU doesnt have an online system yet.

anyone possibly know wtf or have anything like it happen before .. ? Id still gladly pay after the fact, im no crook.. it just looks like, right now anyway, I got a free bagged set o_O 

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    They have a phone number, and the customer service reps are pretty nice. Just call them in the AM and see.

Free is great, but your card being charged is a pretty good hit for all that.

3. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, never trust an e-mail you get "confirming" your purchase from FP. I have learned first hand. They almost screwed me over on TCC Ramjet. I got an e-mail like that and never received Ramjet. Upon talking with them, they said they never received my order. You have to get on the phone and call them (another hard task, I know) Their web ordering system is F---ed up.

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Can you mysteriously get me one, too?

5. blurr69

Ebay:
    ^ cept theres a delivery confirmation # now showing its in transit o_O . Def will call if this person emailing me doesnt clear it up on next reply

I will try my damndest = )

6. blurr69

Ebay:
    Nope. Card on file with them was just automatically hit when I dropped the initial email asking if any were still available, night they went up for sale. Lil pissed about that but, guess I shouldnt be.. ::shrugs::, mystery solved.