Did Headmasters influence a south park joke?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by joshferrell, Feb 16, 2011.

1. joshferrell

joshferrell Well-Known Member

ok...I have been a fan of south park for years and of course transformers,when I got the Headmasters I noticed something,they kept on calling blaster "billy" and the first thing that came to my mind was the south park episode where stans grandpa kept on calling him "Billy" and it made me wonder if matt and trey had ever watched the HM series and put that joke in there making fun of the fact that they kept on calling blaster billy,now I know this is a stretch but it is and interesting theory..also another similar thing about sp and hm is that they both have a couple people doing ALL the voices,which when I hear the HM version of Galvatron then the same voice comes out of a number of other characters it kind of reminds me of how matt and trey do the same voices over and over for more "generic" characters,,any thoughts on this?

YouTube - SouthFormers
    also I wanted to post this video I found on youtube of "southformers" which I thought was pretty funny...

2. MrByatis

MrByatis Questioning Rumble

News Credits:
    I think they're just playing on the fact that Stan's grandfather is so old that he doesn't remember or care to remember

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think he's just supposed to be senile.

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Wrong thread...