Did Bumbleebee know that Alice was a Decepticon Pretender?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by retro.obsessed, Jul 4, 2009.

1. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

Did Bumblebee know. Bumblebee crash his car in the schools bushes to warn Sam?

I think he did
    these are the events evidence

Radio Said Houston we have a problem

Then radio mentions

No cheating

Then Jaws theme Song

Then Super Freak

Bashes Alice head so hard that could permentantly hurt her if she was a human. Why would Bumbleebee hit a human and with such force? I think that Hard hit to the dashboard was a ultimate warning to Sam

Then the Antifreeze scene

If it was not for the dashboard scene I would be highly doubtful but the way bumbleebee smashed Alice face in was a warning

remember Bumblebee does not hurt humans...no matter what

So I think he knew

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    No, he didn't. He went to pic up Sam to take to Prime, which is why he showed up on campus.

He also was messing with Alice because he knew Sam already had Mikaela as his girlfriend, and if anything, wanted to drive her off.

3. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

You're right, Bumblebee definitely knew that Alice was a Pretender, an Autobot would never fling a human around like that....or would they?, considering Bay's Autbot's are a bit more bloodthirsty! :wink:  Hahahah, kidding.

But yes, Bumblebee totally knew.

4. Jingoku

Jingoku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Bumblebee knew. And because he knew he did absolutely nothing and let her go so she could threaten Sam's life the next day.

If he knew he would've run her damn ass over. >_>

5. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

Yes, that hit on Alice was so severe. Ever heard of whiplash, noise bleed, bruises, pain, and etc. Bumblebee totally bashed her face in to warn Sam there is something wrong here.

6. daniel77

daniel77 Member

no he didn´t!

he only dindn´t want, a cheating sam.

if bb was knowing, why he didn´t say something to sam late?

7. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

No Bumblebee had to stop, since Sam was yelling at him and bumblebee want Sam to be happy. If Sam is not happy due Bumblebee actions, Sam will him yell at Bumblebee and make him sad and cry

Remember Kitchen Robots, when Bumblebee blow up part of the house
    Remember when Sam told Bumblebee he cannot come started to cry

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think he knew - but also knew if he gave her too much warning, she'd have sliced him up there and then. She was sitting inside him, and I don't know how Autobots work in the Movies, but I assume in car mode they're vulnerable enough to take some punishment if she opened up with her firepower in there. Not to mentioned she'd have almost certainly found a way to hurt Sam before Bumblebee could stop her.

His priority was to protect Sam, he couldn't have done that if he'd revealed he knew because she'd have gone after them both.

Also it builds drama. You're supposed to realize Bumblebee is warning Sam and that Alice shouldn't humanly take that kind of damage. It's foreshadowing the reveal.

9. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

After they dropped of Alice, the scene ended right away after Sam yelling at Bumbleebee and Sam saying what are you doing and cut the scene from going any further.

10. Jingoku

Jingoku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If he realized it, it's just another one of those moments that make no goddamn sense. Like Alice going after Sam Terminator style when they need him alive. If Bumblebee knew, you'd think he'd stick around school so he could pick up Sam when he's on the run. But then of course you couldn't have Grindor kidnap him.

There are too many moments in the Movie that were there just for the "Hey, that's cool/funny." factor. But they didn't spend much further thought behond the initial idea.

11. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he didn't know at the beginning (remember, Bumblebee and his temper tantrums), but he started to realize that something was wrong from the dashboard thing... if anything.

jD001

12. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i say it could go either way tbh. both him knowing and him thinking he was bout to cheat on Mikaela

13. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    There's no way Bee knew Alice was a flippin' Decepticon.

He blows away the parents house for some dinky 'Kitchencons', but just sprays down the Pretender chick before letting her walk away?

Pff!

14. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

no, he didn't know. "your cheating heart". He just wanted to makes sure sam didn't screw it up with megan fox. I don't think he'd just so casually let a deception go...because that would be insane.

15. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    No he didn't.

16. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    I think he had a suspicion of something.

17. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Oh please.
    If Bumblebee knew that a Decepticon agent was riding around inside the car and was that close to Sam he would have been professional about it and killed the Decepticon. Not let her go, and not even bother to warm Sam. The only reason why Bumblebee threw her around like he did, because Sam was trying to say no to her and from BB's pov she wasn't getting the hint.
    He had no idea she was a Decepticon, otherwise he wouldn't have let her get that close to him.
    But I bet she knew who Bumblebee was. But she wasn't stupid enough to transform in front of him to blow her cover.

18. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Of course he knew. That's why he stopped "playing up" his voice problems, warned Sam away from her, and then transformed and tore her to pieces.

Oh wait. He didn't warn Sam his life was in danger. He didn't kill her. He didn't inform the other Autobots the 'cons were after Sam again.

Either BB didn't know, or he's an idiot, or he's a prick. Given the quality of the script, I'd say all 3 are plausible.

19. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I dont think so.

20. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    personally i think BB suspected something wasn't right about alice ( besides being off the chart on the skank-o-meter) but he wasn't sure what so he did what he did to keep Sam from screwing things up with Mikeala and alice almost did that any way XD damn robo skank