Did anything funny/awful/ect happen at the rotf premiere in your town??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by edsonbarron, Jan 26, 2010.

1. edsonbarron

edsonbarron Well-Known Member

in mine when megatron killed optimus , this one dude got up and cheered and like 6 people booed at him and told him to shutup! no joke

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    LOL XD :lolol 

3. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

Some guy yelled " DEVASTATOR!" When he came on screen.

Everybody laughed at all the humor, the pot brownie, Devastator's balls, Skids and Mudflap...I guess they are just mindless retards who were suckered by Michael Bay. DAMN HIM!

4. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well there was that kid sitting right behind me saying everyones name first time they appeared on screen... SOUNDWAVE, RAVAGE, JETFIRE. ya that more annoying then anything. although was nice when the man with him(dad i suppose) told him to shut up.

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Inb4 "they showed the movie"

6. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

a MINute before it tarted, some guy shouted "I'M SO EXCITED" "ITS' GOING TO BLOW MY MIND!!!" and then someone else yelled "NEEERRRRRDDD" at him.

7. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    There was a guy with a Harry Potter shirt on that some people were making fun of.

The drunk guy behind me kept talking about how awesome Beast Wars was and saying stuff like "Wachu know 'bout OPTIMUS PRIMAL?" LOTS of booze was being consumed by the entire row behind me.

I started cheering as the credits rolled and the majority of the crowd joined in.

Walking out, some guy yelled "CONSTRUCTICONS HAVE NARDS" at the line for the 3:00 AM show.

8. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    in my town nothing happened at all i mean at all but there was a long line am it was all round the whole therther and i heard the kid in front of me casue she saw my shirt that was about tfs and she ask her mom why is he were that shirt funny and all therthers room were full but me and my family were luckily to find seats :D 

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    At my theater, plenty of Transformer fans came, so I was able to have intelligent - on a Transformers scale - conversation with plenty of people. My crowd kept cheering at the introduction of various characters and moments in the film, like Prime's Shanghai drop, the Autobots Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Arcee and the Twins in Shanghai.

One guy yelled BONER at Mikaela's opening ass-shot.

We all cheered at Starscream's lines, when Prime was in the Forest Fight, whenever someone killed a Decepticon, and Devastator's intro. Everyone was going "Uh oh..." when the Constructicons rolled up. They also cheered for Soundwave and JetPrime.

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i am the residential transformer fan in my area (nobody is into them like me haha) and i saw some graduated seniors when i saw it the first time, was quite cool to see the movie with a pal i discussed early known stuff about the movie with (he is into movies like i am into transformers). nothing hilarious happened, but there was hilariousness during GI Joe, when someone yelled "oh shit" when the president began to whistle hahaha

11. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I'd rather be a mindless retard who's suckered by Michael Bay than some stuck-up, boring, no-sense-of-humor person...

Anyway, when I went to the midnight showing, the picture cut out at the worst possible time: during the forest fight, RIGHT at the part when the tide turns against Prime and he gets shot and flies upward. Yep, cut out right there.

The picture was out for like 5 minutes, people were getting antsy lol (including me of course! haha). Then they got the picture back for like half a minute and it cut out again. Then these kids a few rows ahead of me started chanting "You fucked up! You fucked up! You fucked up!" it was pretty funny, and this woman got pissed 'cause she was there with her, like, 10-year-old son.

Ah good times.

12. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    fortunately, my experience was a good one. i saw the imax version a week before the official release. as such, everyone was dead silent for the whole film, as to not disrupt the majestic experience of watching rotf on a huge ass screen. the only part where people laughed was when wheelie was humping mikaela's leg. that was a very wtf moment for me.

13. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I made the unfortunate mistake of sitting near people.

There was much giggling during the entire film. :mad 

14. weeezl

weeezl Well-Known Member

Same here except ours cut out for longer, right at the point when Prime was getting his power up mode. Some wanna-be hard men started shouting a bunch of crap at the cinema assistants and acting like complete asshats. That and there was no air-con on during the whole movie and the place was packed so you can imagine how uncomfortable that was.

15. Nightbirdy

Nightbirdy Robotic Ninja Warrior

News Credits:
    It was really funny when Josh (Duhamel) asked a lucky audience in the front row for some popcorn (also Megan, Tyrese and Ramon were in our theater room), too bad I was in the third row. :) 

16. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I saw the IMAX version on the opening showing and it was sold out so we were crammed in pretty good. Well by the time the film reel had just started going, there was a large black spot on the screen (prolly dust or lint on the lense). One of the theatre staff asked the crowd if they had any other questions (he just finished going through emergency exit info), and a guy stood up and said,

"YEAH, can you get that big piece of SHIT off the SCREEN?!?!?!"

The entire room erupted in laughter. It was funny.

17. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK!? ROBOT HEAVEN!?" when Sam died. A bunch of folks lol'd.

18. ShyTenda

ShyTenda Not even here...

We got there like a half an hour early. Waited in the lobby eating pretzels.

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I won a tshirt.

*shrug*

20. Maloknazh

Maloknazh Black Metal Ist Krieg

Ebay:
    Some group of frat boys walked in yelling and shit. The guy in the Bumblebee mask told em to shut up.