Did anyone notice this?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by sunlink, May 11, 2011.

1. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  2. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

yay even more ebay shenanigans, looks like ebay just want to push the closing amount as close to maximum amount the penultimate bidder put in, two months later they'll implement it full site claiming it'd be greater savings to buyers despite user protests and denouncements. looks like ebay's going to slow down screwing the sellers and focus their attention to buyers now.

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow. Thats freaking shady. I would be pissed if it was auto bidding more than it should have. Just another reason to switch to ebid imo.

4. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    Good thing I am mostly a Buy it Now guy.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    awesome...about time ebay started to dick the buyers and backed the hell off the sellers...

6. VenomKing

VenomKing Well-Known Member

Did you read through the posts? The end result for sellers will be pissed off buyers... Does that sound fun?

7. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    sure did..i BUY and SELL on ebay...and every time the sellers post about getting the short end of the stick that ebay likes sticking to people...all the buyers pay hollow "sure sucks to be a seller"

just saying it is Great now that ebay is turning their awesome attention to the buyers now and not the sellers...

maybe the buyers will maybe start to get the understanding that it sucks to get dicked by ebay and might start to complain.

because ebay sure is not listening to the people that sell on it about their crappy policies and changes being detrimental to folks.

8. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Heh, great way to nickle and dime the fvf revenue. Jerks.

One more reason to craigslist I guess. Ebay at 32 bucks a share, I heard....what a crock of shit.

I bet they're thinkin, "how much can we dick these fools around before they stop auctioning...?"

If paypal hits 15 percent eat shit, never sell on there again. Holy crap, lately I swear I paid close to like 30 percent fees, it's getting a little ridiculous, like gas prices.