Diamond Website no longer doing shipping lists?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DevilzFan, Dec 2, 2007.

1. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Title says it all? I can't find a link for shipping lists anymore. Was curious what was expected this coming week, and see if I missed anything this past week.

If they aren't doing it anymore, is there another website that lists these?

2. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    They renamed the link on the left hand side New Releases this past week. They now provide shipping list in PDF as well as the regular text file list.

The archive section can be found here.

Twin Twist stickied the monday shipping list post so some regular posters might have missed it at the top of this section. Check up there this coming Monday!

3. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    Also if you're going to http://www.diamondcomics.com/ then it's the 2nd last link above the 1st horizontal line on the left.

If you're at http://previews.diamondcomics.com/ then it's found as the last link just above the 2nd horizontal line on the left (you might have to scroll down to see it).

As for other websites that provide shipping lists, Graham Crackers has theirs up Fridays afternoons but they don't have a very comprehensive list. Friday evenings (9ish), Midtown Comics puts out their list which lists everything and breaks them down into companies. Midtown also underwent a design change this past week.

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Thanks Primal, and yeah, I didn't even see the sticky :lol 

Thanks again!