Diamond Select Busts I need help with!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Jaask, May 31, 2008.

1. Jaask

Jaask New Member

Hi all

I'm really into the Diamond Select busts line but I'm having trouble geting some of the more exclusive pieces. It seems that try as I might, I have been unable to keep totally up to date with these bad boys and wonder if anyone can help me in my search for the harder to get ones. My main source of trouble at present is the Wizard Exclusive Skywarp bust. I recently purchased Thundercracker from overseas and have Starscream on the way to me but without Skywarp there will be a terrible hole in my Decepticon ranks.

As I'm in the UK its a little more difficult to get these things so any help would be fantastic. I've been monitoring ebay closely for about a week now hoping to find some trace of the Skywarp bust but to no avail. Still, I'll keep trying.

I also found an announcement a while back about a another set of DS TF busts i didnt know about; Jetfire, Ricochet, BD Ultra Magnus and Galvatron. If anyone knows anywhere I might be able to get these, that would be again, fantastic.

I realise I'm asking a lot, especially for a newcomer but I hope I can at least get Skywarp for now cause its really causing me some major grief