Diamond Comics Shipping List For May 23rd, 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by An Army of Bees, May 16, 2012.

1. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    That cover. So awesome.

2. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    I think a character dying would carry so much more weight if it wasn't advertised.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Love this series! Can't wait.

4. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You could say he's had it since Animated and Prime. Both series have kinda shrunk the headcrest. And MTMTE's style has a hint of Prime to it (though only a hint).

5. adambman

adambman Well-Known Member

Yes, I have an irrational reaction to Ratchet being harmed too, and while it's possible, I came to the same conclusion as you here.

The example that springs to my mind is the All Hail Megatron cover with said Decepticon, and Optimus Prime's head on a pike -effectively - or flagpole. While some may rationalise the cover you mentioned as something that happened 'off camera' but that says more about my need to catch up on the RiD and MTMTE comics. Were a casual fan to spend a little time reading up on a Transfrmers wiki, they'd ffigure out the AHM cover was, how would one put it? Symbolic? Fantastical? Anyway it wasn't in the story and there's a fair chance that's what is happening here.