Diamond Comics Shipping List For June 30th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 24, 2010.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    We have received the Diamond Comics Shipping List for next Wednesday, June 30th, thanks to 2005 Boards member D-Drive.

TRANSFORMERS ALLSPARK ALMANAC TP VOL 02
    IDEA & DESIGN WORKS LLC

"The AllSpark Almanac II captures the magic of the most whimsical TRANSFORMERS series ever with a wondrous examination of this amazing universe. This volume is packed with behind-the-scenes sketches, interesting facts, production artwork, and musings from the characters themselves. Relive the thrill of the final season of Animated and learn what might have been had the show continued. Hard-core fans and neophytes alike will find this an essential tome. You won't want to miss it!"

TRANSFORMERS: EXODUS - THE OFFICIAL HISTORY OF WAR FOR CYBERTRON
    RANDOM HOUSE

(W) Alex Irvine
    "The award-winning author of One King, One Soldier writes the first original hardcover Transformers novel and takes readers deep into the ancient history of the mechanical world of Cybertron. Tying into Activision's highly-anticipated video game Transformers: War for Cybertron, Transformers: Exodus reveals the hitherto untold story of the creation of the Transformers robots, the rise of the Autobot and Decepticon factions, and the confict between the factions that depleted the planet's resources and sent them out into space. Long-buried secrets are revealed as the official origin of the Transformers is at last revealed.
    "

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would like to know when they plan to ship the Sunstorm Bust.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    almanac 2 I am highly excited for, the Exodus novel not so much. I've read the first four chapters online and a lot of the fan-fiction on the boards outdoes it. I particularly dislike how the novel attempts to link WFC to the movie franchise.

4. mitchsantona

mitchsantona Seeker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope we get season 4 in graphic novel form

5. D-Drive

D-Drive Informative Lurker

News Credits:
    I just checked the release date for Sunstorm right now is July 28th, Powermaster Prime bust is August 25th. Who knows if they'll make that date or not.