diaclone van 9604 old factory stock

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by toystalker, May 19, 2012.

1. toystalker

toystalker Member

hey there very sorry not sure if this is the correct room to post this in ?

i just picked up a nice little lot and wanted to showcase it off here, im looking for an appraisal if anyone can help id be very much appriciated

diaclone van ref no. 9604 found in old factory warehouse stock... 1st time out the box to show you pics... box was only sealed at one end other wise id have never removed it lol

Attached Files:

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Welcome to the farce, and I've always liked that toy. Its one of the few molds that even from the beginning struck me as something that works best as a Diaclone instead of being hornswoggled into a headless Ironhide/Ratchet, or at least from the moment I figured out why it looked like it did. However as far as how much its worth, I wouldn't even know where to start other than an ebay browse that'd probably wouldn't give the whole story. What you could do is start a new thread in the transformers toy discussion or we can report this topic to be moved there (I know it's not technically a "transformers" product & a staff member can probably correct me if I'm wrong here), but given the fanbase, it might be your best bet.

There's also a topic called the "g1 Appreciation thread" or something of that nature that might be of help given again, the fanbase of people who frequent it.

Also, this section (the collections showcase) is generally for people to post their collections in general (rather than single acquisitions), but you can always add to it in the future or make a new thread once you start doing that so that you can name it something like "Toystalker's plastic family" or whatever. I know the place can get confusing, but I think the layout in itself is set up very well, so the learning curve of sorts shouldn't be too long. :) 

3. toystalker

toystalker Member

many thanks yeah i meant to ask if its in the wrong spot is there a section i need to be looking at

i found a diaclone forum but its in french and i cant seem to change the dialogue on it

ebay.co.uk dont come up with anything simular but i will try .com and french ebay of course

thanks for the help so far

4. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Those Joustra Diaclones can be quite sought after.

Value? Don't know TBH., but there are a few Diaclone experts around here. Hopefully one will chip in shortly.

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    It's all good, and the transformers toy discussion would probably be the best place, at least from what I've seen around here. In either case, I'd imagine that your figure's condition would play a pretty positive role in terms of its value, as unfettered w/everything tends to equal money in our collecting world hah.

... and yep. I hope one of the smart people finds this too. :D 

6. toystalker

toystalker Member

yeah id be happy to have the thread moved to a better location if need be

cheers

7. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I think I would have that sealed in a AFA case. The toy itself isn't much of anything(I have that one), but the box with awesome Joustra art is pristine and should be protected and showcased.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    That is one hell of a great find.

9. toystalker

toystalker Member

cheers guys...

thanks alot

10. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay: