Diaclone Pilots Drivers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by superman27344, Jul 27, 2018.

1. superman27344

superman27344 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have a question for anyone who might know. I have heard for years that the Diaclone pilots or drivers are supposed to have magnets on their feet. The ones I have and had have the metal bricks on their feet but they are not magnetic. I recently heard this said again on a podcast by TFU.INFO, I think the guy's name is Anthony something. The ones I have and have had all seem to be authentic and intact. So my question is, are people just assuming they are magnets cause of their look, or is it possible that the ones I have and had have all just lost their magnetism?

2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    You should probably ask this question over in the Diaclone Reboot thread in the Toyark.

Otherwise, it would help to know if the Dia-nauts you have are from the original or the reboot line.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    They're supposed to be magnetic, but if they were a piece of metal with a weakly ingrained field, they may have lost it over time, especially if they were exposed to heat or physical shocks or a stronger magnetic field..