Diaclone / Microman UNCLE Megatron P-38 MIB Unused & Bootleg Black Microman Megatron

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TheSpacebridge, Mar 11, 2010.

1. TheSpacebridge

TheSpacebridge The Spacebridge TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey Hey

I'm looking to sell these and as I can't list them on ebay I'm selling them here. I'm open to any offers or even trades

Microman UNCLE P-38 "Megatron" MIB Unused

Box is a bit tatty in places, one corner very worn and several scrapes to the artwork. See the pictures for the box condition. The contents are mint, untouched. All paperwork intact. Toy dead mint, stickers unapplied. See the pics below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bootleg Black Microman Megatron

I am unsure on the country or year of origin. Box is a bit worn, the insert is thin plastic and broken in many places. The toy is mint, very good quality as good as a real toy. Has a unique molded gun. Very unusual!

Hey Hey

I'm looking to sell these and as I can't list them on ebay I'm selling them here. I'm open to any offers or even trades

Microman UNCLE P-38 "Megatron" MIB Unused

Box is a bit tatty in places, one corner very worn and several scrapes to the artwork. See the pictures for the box condition. The contents are mint, untouched. All paperwork intact. Toy dead mint, stickers unapplied. See the pics below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PM me offers!

Cheers

Hitch