Diaclone Drivers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Allsparky, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Ok so based on the "Diaclone question" thread, where can I get some of these drivers? Never had much G1 as a kid and quite frankly until as of late, didn't even know these existed. Would they be on ebay under Diaclones maybe? Thanks for any info and edumacatin' you can offer.

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    if you can get them there very very rare and very very expensive (ive never seen one on Ebay or here in the Junkion) but I do know there really rare seeing as not many people have them lol

3. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you might be able to find them on ebay but they probably wont be cheap . but the starwars transformers minfigures can fit in them i believe

4. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

were diaclone figures ever retooled as a mold? i remember having a set of small ships with small drivers that looked exactly like diaclone with green arms and legs and black bodies/heads. these vehicles could all combine to form one big robot i believe, anyone ever heard of this?...

5. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    is this it ?STA: Kronoform: Kronoform Multi-Force

6. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    I have amassed the total of 22 diaclone drivers, they are rare but not impossible to get, they usually appear once a month by small lots or as a sinlge figure auction but lately they have tripled the price, i used to buy one for around 12-15 dollars now a day one gets around $45.00!!! the last lot that ended around 2 days ago had 4 figures and was pretty cheap it sold for 56.00 keep looking and you will find some!

7. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Thanks for all the input folks.

8. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Best way to get them cheap is to buy the Diakron Multi-Force 14 set from Takara. It comes with 5 Diaclone drivers.

You can usually get a set for around $20-$50.

MAKE SURE they come with the Diaclone drivers, a lot of people try to sell the sets without the drivers.

I got my set for around $25 with all 5 diaclone drivers.

There was also a very "colorful" KO version of this set made a few years back that was real cheap and had 5 drivers as well, pretty decnt quality. Went for around $10-$15, I bought 2 sets just for the drivers.