Diaclone driver

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Shakira, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Shakira

Shakira Well-Known Member

2. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    With no intentions of offending the seller I just submitted my best offer of $7.00!

3. Shakira

jaja :OP
    I think that price is a bit outrageous. Maybe 25 tops! That is a driver for Slag I think. It is a type 2 armored driver. My 2 cents.

4. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just messaged him to see if he was for real lol.. I love the part of his auction where he says "SABERTRON HAS THE CHEAPEST TRANSFORMERS PRICES ON EBAY AS WELL AS THE INTERNET AND WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!!!! GO AHEAD AND BROWSE OTHER EBAYER'S SHOPS...THEN BUY FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thats pretty damn funny

5. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    he made a counteroffer of $35.00, then i responded with another for $14.00 and he replied back with $30.00, I declined. I already have four of these, $14.00 is the most i could pay for this type and color.

6. Shakira

agreed! When I saw the BIN I pooped! I also saw the quote you mentioned pretty funny XD
    I think I was wrong this is also a Jazz driver isn't it?

7. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    this one is not even that rare to ask $50, oh well cant hurt to try I guess lol.

8. trystendaycey

trystendaycey Captain CAAAAAAVEMAAANNN!

Let's not forget that shipping is free...! lol

9. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I mentioned to him his MIB Swoop is a bootleg and his only reply was essentially "That's why I didn't call it Generation 1". Quite scummy.

Insane prices aren't this guy's only problem.

10. Sabertron2009

Sabertron2009 New Member

Sabertron2009

Message from Sabertron2009,

Hello all, this is my first time using the forum message boards, and I see that some potential customers are upset at a couple of my listings. I will answer, to the best of my ability, each and every complaint that I have read today.

#1 - (Diaclone) - Sabertron has never sold a Diaclone figure before. I looked at all the Diaclone Ebay listings and noticed that I could not find the one that I was trying to sell. Therefore, I invented the "$75.00" BIN Price to give me a barometer of what he would really sell for. Like clockwork, a many ebayers emailed me that the price was way too high and that I could only get $20 - $40 for him. In a matter of minutes, I lowered his BIN Price to $50.00. I got an offer for $7.00 so I countered offered $35 then $30 dollars. My counteroffer price was based on the consesus from Ebayers that I could ony get $20 - $40 for him. Since I could not find the figure on anyone else's listings, I had to counteroffer the average of $20 - $40. Any other information you would like to give me on this item, I am always all ears. For those of you have or have not done business with me know that I have 2 phones on me all day long that are E-Connected and I am well known for my lightning fast responses.

#2 - (Swoop) - When I first received this item, I listed it as Transformers G1, then I listed it at a very competitive with a "Best Offer" option. On the first night, I got a slurry of emails telling me that it was not a G1. I couldn't believe it, but there was an Ebayer who was so very helpful and explained to me the difference between the G1 and the non Generation. I was so gracious for this because the last thing that I wanted to do was sell someone something G1 that was not G1! I went from $250 (Best Offer) to $50, and you know when selling boxed items, you spend alot on shipping to keep that box crisp and prestine. So the price drop, in my opinion, was very fair. Again, like the Diaclone, after a few positive/negative emails about the listing, I gained a little more knowledge, and fixed what needed fixing.

#3 - (Sabertron's Prices) - Besides the Diaclone & Swoop incidents, I challenge anyone to look at my competitors prices. I check my prices, on all of my listings in the morning before work and at night when I do my listings. It is not fair to criticize my low prices when I have 108 items going and only 2 of them were not priced correctly...and these were two incidents that went on for 1 - 2 days max, then were corrected.

Guys, I thank you all very much for the time. I like these Forums, it's a good way for people to know who likes who and who doesn't like who (lolz)...and as you could probably tell, I just want everyone to be happy with the stuff I sell them, I lose sleep everytime I get a yucky email. :( 

11. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    First, welcome to the forums. Stick around, it's a great community.

Second though, not mentioning Swoop is a bootleg/KO in the auction is plain fraud. Merely neglecting to use the term "Generation 1" isn't enough. It'll be more trouble for you when the buyer discovers it's a bootleg, and he will, than if you were to state this directly so bidders can place accurate bids. Those of us that know are irked by this selling behavior and try and warn all those who are unaware.

12. Shakira

Welcome to the forums.
    Thanks for responding and stating your case. I am not here to judge you. When I saw the BIN I was shocked. We have no idea who you are so seeing a listing like this can be amusing. We look out for each other here so you can understand why when something like this is found the word will get around. n-e ways welcome and if you have any ?'s please feel free to ask around I am sure someone will be happy to help. :O)

13. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    guy seemed nice enough.

14. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Just a little too high...

I've seen these on other TF websites going for about $7.00-$12.00 a piece depending on who's selling them.I actually bought one of the rarer ones with a metal body instead of a plastic one for $11.00 on e-bay.

15. Shakira

Agreed it says something for him to come here and explain his case. Most people would probably be a ass about it and move on.

16. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

I think that the problem with the ko swoop is not the pricing, since I've seen the bootleg go for around 60-$70. Like someone previously said, it's the fact that you don't state that it is a bootleg(world of difference between the value of an authentic and a bootleg). May be you don't know that it's a bootleg or maybe you do. But as a dealer you really have to get yourself acquainted with what has been made by people other than habro/takara. There are a lot of them out there. People that don't know how to recognize the difference are normally going to take your word for it since it looks like the original figure. And if the buyer expects an original and gets an imitation all hell will break loose.

Don't worry about people critizing you about your prices either. I've seen higher pricing on some of your figs.

17. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

Just curious, how does seller always seems to respond quickly to thread about them on this forum?

18. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    lurker?

19. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    You know that is true lol...