Diablo/Hellfire

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by silentdarth, Jul 27, 2008.

1. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    So I recently won this [EBAY]120278241347[/EBAY] I got this after seeing what I would have to pay just for Hellfire. This way was cheaper than the Battlechest and hunting down Hellfire. I loved Diablo years ago and played Hellfire when it came out. I even beat Diablo 2 and LOD.
    I never beat Diablo though, or Hellfire of course. I started a game of Hellfire tonight, I may try going through Diablo also. With 3 coming out, I got all nostalgic and wanted to have them all. I'm gonna try running through Diablo 2 and LOD again. I'll probably have to do some upgrades to run D3, so I figure I'll enjoy the ride while I can.
    So, any fond memories of Diablo? I remember the fight with Diablo at the end of 2 taking me an hour and a half to two hours for some reason with lots of town portals and retrieving my corpse/armoe/etc. LOD was a lot of fun though.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been playing D2 LOD again - although I lost my old high level save files:thumbdown . My favourite bits were the first time i got to the end of act 2 and appearing in the little room with Duriel -Aaaargh. Also the first time in the secret cow lvl - Moo, moo moo? moo, moo moo! I LOLed

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

You are playing as which character?

Diablo is the easiest to kill if you have a Fighter and Griswold's Edge sword (quest item you get from Griswold the Blacksmith). I find it the hardest to kill Diablo with the Rogue. Mage is the hardest character in the beginning, but later he's a warmachine, especially if you find Naj's Light Plate (and staff).

4. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

I did a run through over b.net of Diablo 2. Much more fun with a party.

5. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I did the extra quest/character deal with Hellfire so I'm using the Barbarian. Nice strength level for my favorite type of fighting in Diablo... Melee!