Dharmacon's Selling Some Figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by dharmacon, Aug 31, 2009.

1. dharmacon

dharmacon More Than Meets The Isle

News Credits:
    Hey guys! Trying to make some space and clear out some odds and ends. Looking to get rid of this stuff as soon as possible.

Please PM me with any offers, and be sure to let me know if you need more pics of anything. Also, don't forget my parts thread, in case you want to get some random parts as well.

Prices do not include shipping. Please send me your ZIP or country of origin to get a shipping quote

THE PAYMENT & SHIPPING FINE PRINT (YAWN...):

U.S. Residents: I ship First Class w/Delivery Confirmation, unless it's over 13 oz., in which case I usually prefer to go Priority, but I will ship Parcel Post at the buyer's discretion.

For all other destinations**: I will ship worldwide with the same shipping stipulations I use on eBay: I typically go First Class, unless it's heavy (or if it's a very expensive package), in which case I use Priority or Express. However, regardless of size or value, I'll go Priority or Express for anyone that wants it.

**For residents of ITALY, CHINA, THAILAND and ALL OF SOUTH AMERICA: I will only go Priority or Express to these countries. My apologies to everyone on these boards from these countries, but I've had problems in the past on eBay shipping to these places.

TRANSFORMERS FOR SALE

G1 Shockwave - Missing barrel cover and battery cover. Tip of left hand barrel broken off. Legs (particularly the left) are loose, but as you can see in the photos, he can be stood up with a little careful positioning. Electronics make a very high pitched noise when you press the trigger, and since I've never owned another Shockwave, I can't compare to see whether or not this is how it's supposed to sound. Basically, this would be a good placeholder Shockwave until a better one comes along. Please note that the swiveling back panel is NOT loose or broken - I simply tipped it down for the photo to expose the battery. $55
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alternators Sunstreaker - Box has been opened, figure was removed but never transformed. Includes instructions. Packaging is in excellent condition. $20
    [​IMG]

Cybertron Wing Saber - Figure was removed from box and transformed 2 or 3 times. All accessories and instructions included. $25
    [​IMG]

Cybertron Soundwave- Figure was removed from box and transformed 2 or 3 times. All accessories and instructions included. Box has some noticeable wear. $17
    [​IMG]

G1 TRU Reissue Ricochet - Figure was removed from box and transformed 2 or 3 times. All accessories and instructions included. Two of the three missiles still attached to sprue. Half the stickers still unapplied. Box has some light shelf wear. $16
    [​IMG]

Energon Mirage - Figure was removed from box and transformed 2 or 3 times. All accessories and instructions included. Box has some light to moderate shelf wear. $20
    [​IMG]

Beast Wars Blackarachnia (JAPANESE VERSION) - In excellent shape w/all accessories. No box or paperwork. $12
    [​IMG]

G1 Seaspray - In good used condition. Has a light mark on the front right side (see photo). $4
    [​IMG]

Movie Target Optimus Prime Gift Card - Still sealed on card. No Target balance. I have 6 of these to sell. $1.50 each
    [​IMG]

Armada Optimus Prime Flashlight - Still sealed on card. $2.50
    [​IMG]

G1 Hosehead - Body only, no head or accessories. Some sticker and playwear. Could use a cleaning. $5
    [​IMG]

Energon High Wire - The tabs that held the handlebars in place broke off, but I glued them back in place with virtually no change whatsoever in appearance or functionality. $5
    [​IMG]

KO Spychangers w/G1 Bumblebee heads - In good shape (at least as far as cheap KOs are concerned). $1.50 each, or $5 for the whole lot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Those are some really good prices.

3. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pms sent about Longtooth, Siren, and Darkwing

4. dharmacon

dharmacon More Than Meets The Isle