Hello everyone. This is certainly not a new idea, nor is it originally mine. This is my take on it. I spent a lot of time re engineering some of the mechanics of Blurr to make Devcon. The red parts are dyed, and I had some trouble with warping in the chest plate. I trimmed the armpits so the shoulders can sit lower so when the arm kibble is folded back it doesn't look like his shoulders are scrunched over his head. The back pack and scabbard/doors were really a challenge. When the shoulders and arm kibble are down, the doors get in the way. I fixed that and made it so the doors detach and fold up in many different configurations. Wings, jump flaps, etc.. The Y shaped bit slides into the sword holder and the screw that holds the backpack, only goes just deep enough to hold it in but not to interfere with the hing mechanism. Jazz' gun fits into the exhaust ports in the back once the other attachment bits were sanded off. I originally drilled a hole into the forearm to hold the gun, but inadvertently made it to wide. So I went with it and made it large enough to re set. I used some odd screw tubing to reinforce the hole. The gun on the head is from Megabloks Neo-Shifters mini robot. It has a Panhead screw tapped into it from the bottom. I did some tooling around on the inside of the head so it could be attached. I just don't like to use glue. Questions and comment welcomed. Enjoy..