Minor/Repaint: Devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Deadfett, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So finished painting Devastator today. This was a project that bore out of being sick of wrapping and looking at my loose parts box and thinking i could make a better devastator

As i said in the WIP thread i ended up using aves fixit sculpt to hold it together as i found the plastic in the KO devastator to flimsy.

Used head of armada Megatron
    Shoulders, legas and feet of Movie prime
    Wrists and hands from RID Prime
    Gun from Animated Swindle

I can decide on whether to paint the arms/legs that are gray, left them for now till i decide.

He's now taking position in my TFTM display with the custom Galv, scourge, cyclonus. With Panel lined Unicron in back and Universe Hotrod, armada G1 coloured Ultra Magnus(whos head and armour ar on my ongoing projects list) animated blurr and wreckgar(both of whoI like to much to change) Custom Wheelie, custom springer and lil PVC Daniel. Still to finish the display off think I wll buy animated arcee instead of making one.

Attached Files:

2. BruticusPrime

BruticusPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If I could make a suggestion... Try and affix the crotch to the upper body without the purple piece with the vertical rockets that is original to Dev. He is an AWESOME custom, but that detail is very distracting.