Devastator vs. Optimus/Jetfire

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Devastator will be huge, but besides the damage he can cause just running around crushing everything, will he also have guns, swords,hammers? Hmmm??
    And prime, what kind of firepower will we see in a combination between Jetfire and prime??

:duel 

2. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

From the glowing green energy coming from Devastator's head, I'm to assume he'll have some kind of mega kill blast of death that he'll shoot out of his face. Other then that, he'll probably just smash stuff like crazy.

As for Jet/prime, I'd like to think he'll let loose this crazy carpet bombing of missiles on Dev.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I like the 'carpet bombing of missiles' idea. Especially if it resembles those storms of little missiles that the Valkyrie fighters from Macross fire. :D 

4. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    someone mentioned devastator's head turns into a giant vacuum that sucks up everything and crushes it, from the toy pics and the empire photos it looks like devastator will suck up one or many of the autobots and pretty much eat them so that will be entertaining.

5. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Well, we can only assume that the Autobots somehow find a way to take down Devy (although I do hope that there are more Autobot casualties in doing so than the first movie had.) Cuz of course, the good guys have to 'prevail'. Ugh!!! Can't the bad guys win for once?

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I can't see any of the Autobots actrually hurting/wounding Devy. Unless it's in his head, in which case Prime and/or Jetfire would have to fly in his mouth and then fly out after shooting at the spot or something. But that seem's too much as Armada's "Unicron Battles".

But... what if the Constructicons could only be formed as Devy for a certain time? Otherwise the Constructicons might have like an overload in thier Sparks or something.

7. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

they will probably kill him by sending a bomb down his throat, but that makes me think what if that was to only kill mixmaster(cement mixer)

8. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

Everything I have heard says Devs mouth sucks thing in . . . . but I havent heard anyone say that it could blow out instead of sucking in. Maybe its a giant wind turbine?

9. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    no, it sucks, there is proof.

10. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Id like to see some autobots be eatin by Devastator.

11. Huinkimusprime

Huinkimusprime Well-Known Member

I'm on board for the capret bombing by Prime and Jetfire combo!!

12. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Nah...I have a horrible sinking feeling its going to be sam who wins the day AGAIN...hes gained all these freaky alspark mind powers and he'll most likely start glowing and start speaking cybertronian and then pull some Neo/Matrix/deus ex machina shit handwave and dev separates into all his componants and fall to the ground as junk. All due to his girlfriend being injured or killed in the fight and he gets really angry unleashing the power hes been trying to control, blah blah blah. Sam saves the day but the power is going to kill him and prime sacrifices himself to save him absorbing the allspark powerand something happens leaving a question mark over prime being dead or not

and yes I realise this sounds a hell of a lot like the end of the Eccleston Doctor in doctor who but the same or similar idea has been used in a lot of things