Devastator / Constructicon question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tarma, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Tarma

Tarma Metal Slug

I've got a genuine G1 devastator gift set and I've got a question regarding the plastics.

I know that sometimes you can see these sets, or even the individual figures and the green has faded from the plastic being left in the sun. However, I don't think that this is the issue I have with my set, but I'd like to check with those in the know!

With my set all the main bodies of the toys are a consistent, identical green throughout - no fade or discolouration anywhere.

However, on one or two of them some of the secondary plastics are a lighter shade of green.

For example, Hook's extending crane section is a lighter green; Scrapper's cab section is the same light green colour as is the small plastic arms that hold his scoop; the same with bonecrusher's cab.

This lighter green is consistent throughout the set on the secondary plastics, so is this normal or have these parts all somehow faded despite the fact that no other areas are affected and the main bodies do not show any discolouration.

Any help or input gratefully received!! :) 

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I think that's normal. I believe those pieces are made out of different plastic.