Devastation : Scavenger

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Not much I can say about this guy, other than...he's the last of the constructicons to post, and he's an ugly bastard. I dig the treads on his legs, and his chest design, but the arms are so rediculously stupid, I couldn't begin to try and mod them out. In fact, I kind of do like how 'robotic' he looks. Ultimately, the only thing left to post a thread on, is the big guy himself.

Anyway, enough excuses. Here's Scavenger!

Also, please check out my website for larger and more pics (all Constructicons are now there)

[att]8512[/att]

[att]8513[/att]

[att]8514[/att]

[att]8515[/att]

[att]8516[/att]

[att]8517[/att]

[att]8518[/att]

[att]8519[/att]

[att]8520[/att]

[att]8521[/att]

Attached Files:

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Sweet, Now bring on DEVI !!!!!

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Nice one. I love the arm cannon; what's it from - and does it slide over the wrist, or does it slot into his claw?

Was there no way of swapping out the claws with flip out fists? Judging by their size, I wouldn't have thought it;d be too hard to mod some Deluxe-sized fists with a swivel connector so they could hide in the same way as the claws do...

And just out of curiosity, that lens flare on the sixth photo was added in manually, right? That area of the gun doesn't look quite that shiny...

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    it's actually from TFTM LDR Prime, and it snaps onto the forearm. I thought about dropping hands in for the claws, but I think that would make it look even worse. I'm not to upset with his mold, like I said, it's very robotic looking, and it adds to the personality of the crew.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nice paint job as usual, man. love his head too.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    QFT! This custom does add a lot of personality to your group! Grimlock was kinda gangly anyways, but you've taken even that and made it really cool (I actually like that aspect of the mold). GREAT job man! :thumb 

7. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    These are looking awsome!!! This mold is hard to pose! It looks funny to keep the arm in place in robot mode.

8. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

Superb paint job...They all have superb pain jobs!
    As to quote Ramrider, the problem with this mold is not to give it hands but to do something decent with the shoulders. As the articulation gives it really bad arm posability there may be something to do to improve them but I have not figured it out yet and is really a pain in the ass. So basically, F-R and I did what could be done to improve this mold by simply give it a G1 color scheme. Due to his transformation, you can't temper much with the arms since you need room to fit his head in alt mode. Anyways F-R, for a first kitbash of that size, you did a great job and I can't wait to see the combined mode.

9. GUIGUI

GUIGUI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I nevber see the back of any of your constructicons in robot mode. Could you show them?
    Thanks.

10. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    there are lots more pics on my website. pics of the rear...i usually don't bother taking, though I do have them.

11. GUIGUI

GUIGUI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like to see a Transformers that I like in detail. And if it was possible to see the transformation process for each and Devastator, that would be awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.