Devastation for Switch?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by LeonSteamhawk, Dec 20, 2017.

1. LeonSteamhawk

LeonSteamhawk Micromaster

Exactly what the title says, would anyone here want Transformers: Devastation to get ported to the Nintendo Switch? I personally would since I bought the Steam version but my computer isn't good enough to run it (would've refunded but I still wanted to support them at least) and I have no other system that would be capable of running it. Unfortunately I doubt it actually will happen as the game was released in 2015 and had no Nintendo version previously available, and Platinum games might be too busy with Bayonetta 3 and the first too games' ports at the moment. :/

2. Rodimus 75

Rodimus 75 Well-Known Member

Ported with more playable characters and I’d double dip for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  3. valisihaud

valisihaud Inquiry before honor

It's certainly not likely that we are going to get anymore ports. The game failed meet Activision's monetary expectations to begin with. The greater contributing factor is that Activision has already lost the transformers license and they are already pulling devastation from multiple store fronts, so yeah the chances of a switch port are very slim.

• Like Like x 1