Details of Transformers DOTM video game revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TheSCATTORSHOT, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSCATTORSHOT

TheSCATTORSHOT Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IGN has released information about the upcoming Dark of the moon Game coming this year.

High Moon Studios is developing the game(Yay!). Development started after E3 2010(giving the game about 13 months to develop). The Game develops around the prologue of the film, so they can develop a game around their own needs. High Moon Studios is developing the game for PS3 & Xbox 360(wouldn't expect a PC version after the damn trainwreck that was called WFC for PC).

LINK: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Game Details Unveiled - Xbox 360 News at IGN

Game teaser will be shown at Toy fair, but will at IGN on saturday afteroon.

2. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I wonder if that means they are developing both the movie game and WFC2 at the same time (but obviously in different stages as WFC2 isn't supposed to released until 2012) My hopes for the DOTM game went up a bit. :) 

3. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This would explain why the leaked concept art for the game we saw doesn't correspond to what we know so far about the film itself.

I'm all for the game being a prologue rather than a poor adaptation of the film. Though perhaps that means no Shockwave/Sentinel Prime?

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.