Detailed photos of Original The Allspark in Paramount Studios

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Russian fan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    How it is known here on TFW, I collected money, received a visa and traveled to US.

The fourth day in Los Angeles I devoted for the tour in Paramount Studios. I was in theater, where the premier of TFTM was in 2007 (the premier of ROTF and DOTM was in Moscow!). One of the most interesting place is the repository of films and the museum at the same time. The was four things from different TF movies: the Allspark, the bones from the Tomb of Primes, Micaela's moto-helmet and Simmons' book 'Code-name Hero'

The bones from the Tomb of Primes are made from some light material (I held them in my hands) and filled by styrofoam. But their color is amazing. In some places it's very similar to just metal, in another it looks like very ancient and literally "eaten away" by rust. Very plausible!

The Allspark very amazed me! Awesome color and texture, it seems that it really was created by non-human race. I estimated the length of each face of 25-30 cm (quite small). Hieroglyphs fill its surface and their edges are shining when my photo-flash worked. The employee, who was sitting in the next room said that it is made from a material similar to wood and covered with a strange material, somewhere between rock, metal, and plastic.

Hope, it will be interesting to see photos. Sorry, if this thread couldn't consider as news.

[​IMG]
    Theater in Paramount

[​IMG]
    Micaela's helmet

[​IMG]
    Simmons' book

[​IMG]
    Bones from the Tomb of Primes #1

[​IMG]

And the Allspark:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If someone is interested, I can give more detailed pics.
    (And it's my 500'th post!!!)

Attached Files:

2. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    If you have more pics, please do share. :D 

3. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Not more (it's almost all), but in better resolution.

[​IMG]