Deszaras Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LordODFlize, Feb 24, 2008.

1. LordODFlize

LordODFlize Gethsemane

Ebay:
    A local seller has a Deszaras on sale. All he has is the figure itself. It is missing the tail (shield), gun, and the eagle and tiger breast. What would the normal sale value be for such a figure? As he wants quite a bit, but said he would take offers.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'd check eBay for completed listings for similar items--that'll give you a good idea what he's going for nowadays.

Honestly, chasing those accessories would be a real pain in the ass. I'd keep that in mind if you're hoping to complete him one day--might be much easier and cheaper in the long run just to spend more at one time on a complete one.

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

True dat.

4. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, if you're looking at getting Victory stuff, it's way easier to buy complete, as you never see accessories and parts available.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not completely impossible to find parts, I got most of the Road Caesar parts a while back. But definitely a total pain to track the parts down. You'd end up paying more than the value of a complete one that way I reckon.