Destructicon

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by jerstallings, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jerstallings

jerstallings Decepticon Loyalist

Ebay:
    Anyone ever deal with this guy? I have send him cash and my half of the trade weeks ago and have heard nada from him. Sent emails and PM's and no response, didn't know if he is trying to screw me over or if he is dead or ? If anyone is currently dealing or has dealt drop me a line, it's only $50 I would be out on a screw job but it's the thought that counts

- Jer Stallings

2. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Never "technically" dealt with him. I was talking to him on and off for about a month over a THS-01. Ended up backing of the trade, because I really didn't want to trade or fork out the money. More my fault than anything.

He was really good about communication, like multiple pm's a day trying to close the deal. I hadn't seen any new posts from him in a while, but he could have had an emergency.

Here's his feedback thread.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=121274

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I just recently got screwed by someone who posted often and replied to pms quick and same with emails, now im out $350 and all I got back in my claim was 0.41 . You have to watch out nowdays all kinds pricks around

4. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    edit: sorry

5. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree, i wish people were as quick to jump on posts like this and investigate the culprits, as quick as people are to say where your threads should be placed... Damn your $50, your thread is in the wrong forum...LMAO... i kid, i kid!!!! I'm sorry to hear about both of you guys, and hope it works out.

6. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Cops are involved in my case.

7. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Damn that sucks cobra.

8. jerstallings

Ebay:
    This wasn't a feedback issue, I was asking if anyone was currently dealing with him since he had a ton of stuff listed and if they have had trouble getting ahold of him. feedback forum doesn't really address that.

9. Sludge

Sludge Formerly NC Bulkhead

News Credits:
    I am dealing with him now. In a nutshell.... I sent him money on Jan 30th, and now I have a claim filed on Paypal. You can PM me for the details if you like.

10. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

wow... makes me glad I didn't deal with him.

11. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I dealt with him. He bought stuff from me so of course it didn't get sent until I had payment in full. I laid down the law and he worked w/in my bounds (which were not more or less than anyone else would ask, really).

12. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I had a deal in the works with him......PM'd him recently to see if he was still interested and never got a response. Good luck on getting your money back and CZ sorry to hear about your problem as well

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Let's keep this in the junkion exchange for now.

14. Sludge

News Credits:
    Hey Jer, just wondering if you've heard from him yet. I have not.

15. jerstallings

Ebay:
    I have not heard from him, I have tried to PM him again but his box is full. I too filled claim on my Pay Pal with him. My last message from him was on Feb. 6th, but it was a short and unintelligible email. I guess the saving grace is that his inbox is full so maybe he hasn't been able to get to a PC or something. I don't want to rush to judgment since I know things happen in life that are more important than toys, but if anyone hears from him please pm me so I know he is at least alive LOL.

16. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Dead men aren't visiting the forums as recently as yesterday. You're getting screwed.

17. Sludge

News Credits:
    That's exactly why I filed my claim. I went 10 days with out a response to my 2 PMs. I could see in his profile that he was visiting the forums almost every day. I would like to speak with a moderator about this before I do any real calling out in his feedback thread. Who should I get in touch with?

18. jerstallings

Ebay:
    Well what a little punk then, I didn't know you could check when they were on (fairly new to this forum, was recommended from YoJoe) So he's just avoiding his ends of the deals then while he goes about striking up more? Well anyway so no one else has this problem I will post his info I have. I guess this might have to get moved to the feedback forum too, if you want I can repost there as well.

- Jer Stallings

19. Sludge

News Credits:
    Yeah, you can look in someones profile and it will show you the last time they logged in. Sorry you got a bad deal right off the bat on this board. Although I don't post much, I've been visiting this board since 2002. It's a great board with a lot of good people. Don't let one goober ruin it for you. I've made a lot of deals here and this is the first time I've had a problem. Paypal is very good about protecting buyers. I suspect we'll get our money back.

20. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Please let's not put personal information on this thread. You can pm that info if you like. If you don't get your part of the trade in a few days let me know. Seller will be banned from this site.